By the way, Auburn Eagle members - this site rocks - M

Eagle5

I find the graphics, AU-friendly colors, and user friendliness of this site second to none.  Kudos to the developers  :party: and super-mods!  :pcprobs:

E5

I find the graphics, AU-friendly colors, and user friendliness of this site second to none.   Kudos to the developers  :party: and super-mods!  :pcprobs:

E5

Thanks bro! The way I feel is, "If you don't LOVE Auburn, go play in the road."

I know, right! I love this site. I'm glad there is a place for REAL AU fans to discuss everything Auburn without any of the stupid crap from fans of other "teams"! War Eagle!

It's a great site. MUCH better than any of the pay sites, and the forums are much better than other forums...

:we:

Probably gonna be controversial here, but this has been on my mind.  Yes, this is a wonderful site, and the fact it is free makes me hesitant to criticize any part of it.  My family is constantly riding me for staying on here too much!!! BUT, I am an Auburn sports nut and come here ONLY for sports.  I know I don't have to read a topic or a post, but many times the subject is good, but we digress to petty bickering.  And every time I see general chat, I cringe.  Yes, I have started a couple of General Chat topics, but they are Auburn related.  I can live with all this, but does all this general chat stuff slow us down or negatively affect site capacity, etc,?  I'm no EI expert, but just wondering.  Guess I would like this to be an AUBURN SITE ONLY.  Don't anybody get your panties in a wad, this is just one ole man's wishes.

Archived