UFC 113

Bro Johnny Mac

I want to give a shout out to John Salter,he is from my home town(Mt.Olive) and will be fighting on the undercard at Machida vs Shogun2.Hell be fighting Nick Catone.

Go get 'em

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to BUMP this up.

John Salter will be fighting Jason McDonald tomorrow night in Canada.He is a HUGE underdog,but you cant underestimate a kid from Mt.Olive.Good luck to Salter.

Shogun vs Machida will be a sick fight.I like both fighters,so its one of those fights where I wont be dissapointed to see either guy win. GET IT ON!

I did hate what Silva did... but one thing you have to admit... the guy can fight

No doubt,he may be the best in the world PFP.I hope he moves up to 205 after a couple more titel defenses,lots of fights for him at 205.Silva is one of my favorite fighters to watch,his striking is out of this world.

silva is rubbish, a p.o.s of a person. but i wouldnt want to meet him in a fight!

Shout out to Salter!!!.He beat MacDonald in R1 due to a broken ankle.McDonald threw a high  kick,and Salter grabbed his leg and took him down breaking his ankle in the process. Mt Olive..representing   :thumbsup:

Archived