Steroids in Baseball???

Guest Autiger88

Guest Autiger88

Do yall think its over with or are they still using it I was wondering what yall thought cause I think some are still Using which BTW is stupid

Guest Autiger88

Yes you can to west but the Idiots won't quit cause they all want to hit Homeruns instead of just trying to play :banghead:

How would it be expensive they already got the test in the Sport explain please???

To make enough tests for every individual player for every so often (often enough to make sure everyone stays clean) , pay the doctors to evaluate the tests, pay for the equipment, and more. its like a huge science experiment. and new steroids are being made constantly so new tests have to be made... it gets complicated.

Guest Autiger88

just seeing what creative answers people would throw in... your the only one brave enough to do it

Thank you ......I think :laugh:

Would you take a substance if it almost guaranteed you would make hundreds of millions of dollars and make you the idol of almost everyone?

Pretty tough to turn that down.

:dunno:

Whoa! There is steroids in baseball?....since when?....at least my favorites have, no would they ever use, thanks Mark and Roger.

Archived