Dolphins Thread

styxfan34

This team WILL make the playoffs next season.

With who at QB? Will Pat White continue to just be involved in the wildcat? Maybe a bigger role?

He did start out looking pretty good last year. Maybe with more time he will be more comfortable with the playbook and not become so predictable after a few weeks. There were definitely some good points, but looooooooots of room for improvement.

He did start out looking pretty good last year. Maybe with more time he will be more comfortable with the playbook and not become so predictable after a few weeks. There were definitely some good points, but looooooooots of room for improvement.

Very true about the bad points.  One think to remember is he lost his number one running back half way through the season...

I kinda hope they'd go after Jason Campbell.  They might not but (as much as I hate Michigan) Henne has some potential.

I was thinking the same thing. Campbell would be a good choice.

I kinda hope they'd go after Jason Campbell.  They might not but (as much as I hate Michigan) Henne has some potential.

I was thinking the same thing. Campbell would be a good choice.

Campbell would be a beast with a run game and an O-Line

I grew up in South Florida...I have been a Dolphin fan forever.  I would love to see them get back to the top again. 

:thumbsup:

Archived