nice house for rent or buy in auburn!

CRuthven

nice 4br-4ba house in great condition, with a nice open kitchen and living room, with hardwood floors and carpet in the bedrooms.. Also, has a small black chalkboard wall. front and back porches. includes laundry room with washer and dryer. as well as 4 designated parking spots. this is a great investment for avid football fans, no more hotel rooms! close to campus. asking $139,000. if interested please call # 205-296-3414 ask for John

west longleaf dr. at S. College St./ E. University Dr.

If you would rent it out how much per month?

owned it for like 3 yrs, not sure on sq footage. its in south eagles landing.  my dad owns it from when my sis was there. if you want to rent it, the rent would be $375 a person and the tenant pays the utilities. all in all not too bad.

• 4 weeks later...

Your sister doesnt happen to be Erin does it?

that would be my little sister, i take it you know her?

No smell whatsoever.  Many people have noticed it before.  There isnt a bad smell or a good smell, theres literally no smell, like theres nothing in front of your nose.  You can even take them swimming in a lake or whatever and when theyre done they smell like they just had a bath when other dogs reek. Greatest dog ever in my totally biased opinion.

No smell whatsoever.  Many people have noticed it before.  There isnt a bad smell or a good smell, theres literally no smell, like theres nothing in front of your nose.  You can even take them swimming in a lake or whatever and when theyre done they smell like they just had a bath when other dogs reek. Greatest dog ever in my totally biased opinion.

where did you get him, i want a vizla, or a weimaraner

Fayettville, Ga. Theres only a handful of litters at any given time in the southeast.  You just have to research and find a good breeder and reserve one a few months in advance.

STILL AVAILABLE!!!!!

nice 4br-4ba house in great condition, with a nice open kitchen and living room, with hardwood floors and carpet in the bedrooms.. Also, has a small black chalkboard wall. front and back porches. includes laundry room with washer and dryer. as well as 4 designated parking spots. this is a great investment for avid football fans, no more hotel rooms! close to campus. asking $139,000. if interested please call # 205-296-3414 ask for John

west longleaf dr. at S. College St./ E. University Dr.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived