Please dont give me heck for asking...

and feel free to move if not in correct location.

Years ago I had an official Auburn Baseball cap, those of you who know what I am talking about the AU is diffrent, I looked at J&M's website and they have one just not in my size 7 1/2 pumpkin head. Any idea where I can find one? Thanks in advance

WHAT?!! HOW COULD YOU ASK SUCH A THING? AND ON THIS SITE!! SHAME ON YOU!

J/k. Couldn't resist. I actually don't have the answer. I have not seen any around the bammerham area. Have you tried to order on-line from Tiger Rags? They tend to have things available on-line you may not see in the store. Also Big Blue typically has a large selection. You may also be aware that there are 4 (I think) J&Ms around AU. Check them all.

If it makes you feel better, I don't consider that a "pumpkin head". I wear a 7 & 3/8 and no one has ever commented on me having a huge gourd or anything. At least not to my face.

Why would we give you heck? Just because you have a giant freak head that birds can't help but fly into, doesn't mean we would make fun of you. That's not our style Captain Cranium.  :dunno:

Does anyone have a picture of this?  I'm too young to know the logo the OP is talking about.  I want to see what it looks like.

Does anyone have a picture of this?  I'm too young to know the logo the OP is talking about.  I want to see what it looks like.

Same here. Ive never heard this. By the way, I wear a 7 5/8 so so far i think I take the title of captain cranium

Thanks for rescuing me Capt. Cranium, I guess I am bumped to 2nd mate. the above baseball photo on the website not the batting helmet, but the cap itself. J&m has a photo of it if your bored check it out

Not at all, at 42 I have grown into my head, in 1984,85,86 I wore a 7 1/2 Bike helmet, size 15 shoe :cool:

Archived