SEC TOURNAMENT

Can you believe it?  Birmingham, turds,  equals one huge >>>>>

I was really disgusted with our performance. That SEC West title looks meaningless now. We did show grit in our USC win, but never should have been in that position. Missing 2 of our 4 best hitters versus Ole Miss hurt but good teams find a way to win. Letting a team we smoked a couple weeks earlier beat us was inexcusable. Coach P better do a much better job of having this team ready to play in the regionals starting with game #1 or we can expect a repeat of Hoover. I really, really hope our boys learned a lesson this week and are motivated enough to do something about it. Pitching has got to improve. Our fundamentals on D need major improvement in general and it is our only hope when we go up against a solid pitcher keeping our O in check. The USC game gave us a shot at redemption and the regionals are the same type scenario. I hope we can see it through this time.

War Eagle !

NCTiger, go read the Harsh Criticism thread.  Where were we this time last year?  This team has come a long way.  Winning the West was huge for this team.  Be happy with what they have accomplished. 

Yes, I would have liked to see a better performance in Hoover but the competition was some of the top teams in the country.  And you have to admit that UAT and Ole Miss played a heckuva game against us.  We will be fine in the regionals.  Even if we are not, be proud of what this team has done.   

around4ever

I'm an 82 grad and like many Auburn people I follow just about anything that deals with Auburn. So to answer your question around4ever, I have been around a while.

I did read that and we agree on some things and not on others. On your specific input you and I differ a tad on what we are satisfied with. It is no big deal, just different.

War Eagle !

I really think we aren't that far apart.  I didn't say I was satisfied with our season or tournament.  We still have a long way to go before I am satisfied.  What I was saying was that compared to where we were last year at this time, I'll take what we have accomplished this season and be happy.  It's kinda like our 2009 football season.  I was not satisfied but I'll take it as a restarting point.  Crawl, walk, run, kick A.  WDE Brother!!!!!   

Guest auburn warrior

we are auburn no matter if we lose by 50 or win by 100 at the end of the day we are still auburn and nothing will ever change that we're family and im proud to be a fan and  supporter of this university

OM was shut out 8-0 a day after beating us 10-7. That makes us look real good.

That's baseball though. Baseball is a sport where you can have Coastal Carolina beat LSU then lose the next week to Northeast Arkansas Industrial Community College. Just how the sport is.

I'll bet if you  went to al.com, you will read how valliant and effort the turds put up and how they are most deserving for almost winning the SEC Tournament.  :zapbama: If it had been AU, they would have screamed from the roof tops Tigers played waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over their heads.

Good teams should be able to over come having 2 of their top players out. I agree with NCTiger. I too am totally disgusted with our performance. Heck, we didn't look sharp against South Carolina and we were darn lucky to beat them.

Archived