Auburn to host

Looks as if Florida State will be the two seed in our regional since they were not selected to host...they will be a very formidable foe. :wedance:

I have a friends son who was comming home from Souther Miss and called wanting to know if I would go with him, he said thats what everyone up there is preparing for, he also mentioned Florida International. Says he read it on rivals insider? Dont know how accurate never been to the site :dunno:

Geez, can the NCAA not come up with another team for us to get stuck with every

regional besides FSU??  Getting old playing them every time..

Be glad we are there.  The difference this time is that we are the host and not them.  They are good but they can be beaten.  If they were that much better, they would be a host.  WDE!!

Be glad we are there.  The difference this time is that we are the host and not them.  They are good but they can be beaten.  If they were that much better, they would be a host.  WDE!!

not only that, but we are playing much better at home.

I agree that we should be happy to be there. I am pumped to be in it and I'm glad we got to host. However I do think it is kinda ridiculous that they get stuck in our regional EVERY SINGLE TIME! On ESPN they had VT coming down along with SO. Miss and Jacksonville St. They say FSU is going to the Storrs regional. I tshould be interesting to see how it all falls. I think if the above regional turns out to be true we can walk through it if we play the way we are capable.

regional besides FSU?? Getting old playing them every time..

Be glad we are there. The difference this time is that we are the host and not them. They are good but they can be beaten. If they were that much better, they would be a host. WDE!!

I agree that we should be happy to be there. I am pumped to be in it and I'm glad we got to host. However I do think it is kinda ridiculous that they get stuck in our regional EVERY SINGLE TIME! On ESPN they had VT coming down along with SO. Miss and Jacksonville St. They say FSU is going to the Storrs regional. I tshould be interesting to see how it all falls. I think if the above regional turns out to be true we can walk through it if we play the way we are capable.

Right,BaseballAmerica is saying that FSU will be the number one seed at UConn! VT would be somewhat easier than FSU IMO! However Southern Miss went to Omaha last year and will be tough also.

We are at home, in a comfortable environment, playing in front of our fans, and in a smaller ballpark. If we get any pitching at all, I would put this team, under these circumstances, up against any of the remaining 48 teams that will be announced tomorrow and feel supremely confident. The biggest reason as to why I feel so confident? No more 9:30 A.M. games. 6 A.M. is an EARLY wake up call for a baseball game. It's time to get back to playing under the lights!

Glad FSU finally has to come to our house for a change. If we want to avoid going to FSU every time we make it to a Regional we need to consistently outperform them and make this the first of many that FSU has to return year after year to Auburn.

War Eagle !

Guest auburn warrior

i read the projections rivals and if im right the winner of auburn regional will play the winner of the tcu winner

Archived