Brett Farve!!

Guest Autiger88

Guest Autiger88

OK I forgot to post this a week ago so don't blast me :-\ But he did have ankle Surgery last Thursday and the Vikings are giving him till August to make decision.

He will play this year, otherwise, why have the surgery?

As long as he can play this year, he will, anyway.

Brett Favre told USM that if they get to the College World Series then he'll return for one more season. Let's all root for USM. Lol.

I hope he does play- He may be 40 (ish) but when he is on the field he thinks he's 25. He is still better than 95% of the QB's in the NFL.

I truly believe Vikings are the best team with a healthy, NOT WORN out Farve.  He just was too worn out in the playoffs last season

It would be nice if his offensive line would protect him long enough to throw a pass without getting hit from behind.

Those are far worse than sacks. Especially when a qb doesnt expect to be hit. They are kinda in a loose posture and getting drilled from behind is not fun.

I think that wore on Farve more than anything else.

u think?

I truly believe Vikings are the best team with a healthy, NOT WORN out Farve.  He just was too worn out in the playoffs last season

It would be nice if his offensive line would protect him long enough to throw a pass without getting hit from behind.

Those are far worse than sacks. Especially when a qb doesnt expect to be hit. They are kinda in a loose posture and getting drilled from behind is not fun.

I think that wore on Farve more than anything else.

u think?

Oh yea.  Viking were close to beating the Saints in the NFC championship game even with 5 turnovers.  It was obvious the vikings had the better overall team.  Saint's just beat them when it counted.

Brett's grandmother passed a couple of weeks ago and I dared my friend to ask him when he was pinning him to be a palbearer. He chickened out. Word here which is 3 miles from where he played HS FOOTBALL and grew up says he will play. :dunno:

Bret Favre. In Hancock County, MS. there are Farves and Favres, both get fighting mad if you confuse the 2. I used to type obits and I would have to be extremley careful no to confuse ::)

Bret Favre. In Hancock County, MS. there are Farves and Favres, both get fighting mad if you confuse the 2. I used to type obits and I would have to be extremley careful no to confuse ::)

Kevon, how much did that fish weigh in your picture?

I can't wait for Favre to play this year. If AP holds on to the rock last year they cruise into the Bowl with the Colts. I do think this will be his last year. Surely. Maybe.

I can't believe Favre played through that ankle injury in the NFC championship. As Scott Van Pelt says, "I have a few questions for God when I get to Heaven. One of them is what did you make Brett Favre out of?"

I can't wait for Favre to play this year. If AP holds on to the rock last year they cruise into the Bowl with the Colts. I do think this will be his last year. Surely. Maybe.

I can't believe Favre played through that ankle injury in the NFC championship. As Scott Van Pelt says, "I have a few questions for God when I get to Heaven. One of them is what did you make Brett Favre out of?"

That would be a great question.

Kevon, how much did that fish weigh in your picture?

Not that big, 6lb 8oz., however the fisherman holding the bass(ME ;D) 6'5 300lb  :'( . This was one of about 18 bass caught and released within a 3hr period. The high temp was around 45degrees, it was the day after snow moved through Hattiesburg.

That would be a great question.

I know one thing, his nephew Dylan Favre has heart and is a true leader, attended all of St. Stanislaus home games last year. His stats for the season were like 6,100 yards, 1,100 yards rushing 63 passing td's. I would have to dbl check numbers arent that far off if any. He is a true competitor who is extremley smart and full of heart. His downfall in most peoples eyes is he was listed 5'10. Broke all the Ms records and some National as well.

Archived