Alright guys...

It's finally game time. Ive got a funny feeling that this game is gonna be amazing. Let's show them who the real tigers are!!!

:wareagle:

Every clemson batter=> :beatmullet: <= Grant Dayton

I think we've got a great chance tomorrow. Southern Miss is nowhere near as good at stopping hitting strings as Clemson is. They lost to South Alabama after having like an 8 run lead going into the bottom of the 9th. Plus they can't throw their ace at us like everyone else has  :thumbsup:

Good news: Everybody has used their best pitcher already. Auburn has too, but with us it doesn't matter as much.

Bad news: We still have a team that must score 9 to 12 runs to win and every opponent in this regional has good defense, pitching or not.

I can see us beating USM about 14-10 if things go our way. I can't see us beating Clemson twice.

Like it or not the top ACC teams are at least as good, if not better than the top SEC teams in baseball. Miami, FSU, Ga. Tech, Virginia, Clemson and North Carolina can play with anybody.

North Carolina didn't make it to the NCAA Tourney. They didn't even make it to the ACC Tourney, so there are alot of teams that could handle UNC

Try telling that to California. North Carolina beat them 12-3 on opening day of the tournament Friday.

I stand corrected. Sorry MikeP.  :bow:

I think I still lead in errors on this message board. No problem.

Archived