Trey Williams

Ed Tew

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His website is pretty cool, Great highlights. I like his style a lot; very allusive but at the same time, he's not afraid to truck it straight up the middle. Would love to see him on the Plains in a couple of years.

Ok I just discovered my #1 recruit for the 2012 class!! Wow!

There are better running backs in Alabama next year.  ;D

I'd like to make TJ Yeldon our priority.

Same here. I love that we recruit nationally, but I know our coaches know the home state has to be No. 1. That's why I think Erique Florence is our highest safety on the board.

He loves USC for some reason, and if they offer (which may happen) they will probably be his leader. He is also a Bama fan btw. We'd have to really go after him hard and get him on campus early

Ok I just discovered my #1 recruit for the 2012 class!! Wow!

There are better running backs in Alabama next year.  ;D

Don't think he will be the top in Texas either, but will be up there.  Jonathan Gray comes to mind.

Oh, he will be. He has to be. I'm looking forward to seeing him play this year.

He loves USC for some reason, and if they offer (which may happen) they will probably be his leader. He is also a Bama fan btw. We'd have to really go after him hard and get him on campus early

I knew it would be an uphill battle, but the kid is worth it.

• 2 months later...

Interesting article in the Houston Chronicle about 2012 recruit Trey Williams.                                                                                                                                                                                    http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/sports/hso/7246155.html

• 2 weeks later...

Great vid of Trey Williams, looks darn good, don't know witch was better watching Trey or listening to the fans talking and yelling. They got a good fan base at that high school, sounds like Trey would like the Auburn fans. LOUD and CRAZY  :yay:

• 1 month later...

I talked to Trey's position coach at Dekaney about two weeks ago and he thought Trey wanted to go to A & M.  He seemed surprised that Auburn was in the mix.

Archived