Albert Hayensworth Wants Trade From RedSkins! (Link)

Guest Autiger88

they asked him when Shannahan was hired if we wanted to be traded or stick with the team and commit to playing for the Redskins and keep his bonus. But instead he's gonna take the bonus and not commit to playing football. We learned when he curb stomped the guy that he is nothing but trouble. I can't stand Haynesworth. Straight up punk.

BTW, Go 'Skins!

I love that his teammates are calling him out on this. As London Fletcher said, give the bonus money back if you don't want to be there. He just cashed a $21M check but he doesn't want to work. That is as sorry as it gets.

He's a freakin idiot!!!!!! Another THUG from the university of TENNESSEE!!!!!!!!! Dont you guys wish you could hold out on yalls job until they moved you exactly where you wanted to be? Sorry Fat Albert that aint how it rolls. Ungrateful, face stomping freak. Lost ALL respect for him when he stomped on that poor guys head/face.

It pisses me off so bad to hear about whining people that PLAY FOOTBALL FOR A LIVING! You have go to be kidding me!

I would play pro football for a 100 grand!!!

What a joke. You would think they did something meaningful for a living, you know like saved lives or something.

Weve got our troops fighting for us in the war and arent gettin paid crap and these guys wanna whine because 8 million isnt enough.

THIS LIGHTS ME UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived