A Roast of Mr. Autiger88!

One of the cofounders of the Asylum and AE's number 2 poster (by quantity, not necessarily quality  :tease: ), is soon to be married!

That's right, Autiger 88 is about to take the big plunge!

I wanted to start a thread to give us all an area to do nothing more than give him a hard time. I mean.....to congratulate him!    :laugh:

By all means...feel free to bash away. However, keep it clean, but be as hard on him as you possibly can.

I am pretty sure his soon-to-be wife will read this, but don't let her discourage you!

Have fun!      ;D:thumbsup:  :P:tease::partey:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she doesn't know what she's getting into.... Looks like he spends more time with AuburnEagle then he does her  :tease:

Unfortunately, some of us already know way too much of what he's getting into.  :-X

Guest auwrangler

preacher: do you take ms.88 to be your lawfully wedded wife?

88: ye..... hey twitter update. yes! we gotta new recruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  sorry what was question? wait, where are you going ms. 88?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Guest Autiger88

preacher: do you take ms.88 to be your lawfully wedded wife?

88: ye..... hey twitter update. yes! we gotta new recruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  sorry what was question? wait, where are you going ms. 88?!?!?!?!?!?!?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Hey 88, not to try to scare you off but.....Weegs got married and I only have 2 words to say about that.....

Barry Manilow!

Exactly, RUN MAN. RUN.

Hey......look what marriage did to BigBird.....he used to be an average height regular guy.....now he's a 10 ft yellow bird with a bad attitude to boot!    :tease:  It obviously didn't agree well with him! 

Hey......look what marriage did to BigBird.....he used to be an average height regular guy.....now he's a 10 ft yellow bird with a bad attitude to boot!    :tease:   It obviously didn't agree well with him!   

Hey, I thought this was 88's roast

Front desk? yes this is Mr. 88 from the honeymoon suite, do yall have any extra air pumps?

Guest Autiger88

Front desk? yes this is Mr. 88 from the honeymoon suite, do yall have any extra air pumps?

I was waiting for that to pop up! :laugh: :laugh: bird you never disappoint! :laugh: :laugh:

I was waiting for that to pop up! :laugh: :laugh: bird you never disappoint! :laugh: :laugh:

That's what Jamie is gonna say.

Archived