Crazy predictions for Auburn football in 2010?

Vandelay

My prediction is 11 or more wins.. And if so malzone gets a HC job offer, especially if theres a big shakeup like last year.

I hope this "malzone" guy gets a HC job offer.  Whoever he is. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Auburn shuts Mark Ingram down in the Iron Bowl but he still wins the Heisman...................oh..wait, that actually happen.  Awe shoot, hold on a sec, I'll see if I can think of another one more outragous than that.... ;D

we will have a +15 take away margin.

^^^THIS^^^

I really expect the defense to give up some yards, but to be very opportunistic and make a lot of big plays to balance that out.

"NOVA" escapes and flies to Jordan-Hare West as uat skips onto the field. He circles the stadium six times as the bamurs throws wads of chewing tobacco at him. He then hovers over sabin and poops right on top of his head causing sabin to fall onto the turf. The oil from sabin's hair causes the second biggest oil spill,  prompting President Obama to ask for help from "THE WHALE". When uat fans sees THE WHALE is bigger than their stadium they claim THE WHALE as their own. Wal-Mart announces that the ship will be on display in their parking lot where uat fans can have their picture taken with it. sabin is jealous that the attention isn't on him and quits as head coach at uat and tells them to stick the statue up THE WHALE'S tale. Michigan fires Rich Rod and sabin takes over. Michigan/bama plays at Jerry Jones Stadium in Dallas to kick off the 2012 season. Michigan beats uat 56-0. bamurs fans say they were "Down". Auburn wins for the third straight year. WAR EAGLE EVERYBODY.

:beatmullet:                                  :beatmullet:                                  :beatmullet: 

"NOVA" escapes and flies to Jordan-Hare West as uat skips onto the field. He circles the stadium six times as the bamurs throws wads of chewing tobacco at him. He then hovers over sabin and poops right on top of his head causing sabin to fall onto the turf. The oil from sabin's hair causes the second biggest oil spill,  prompting President Obama to ask for help from "THE WHALE". When uat fans sees THE WHALE is bigger than their stadium they claim THE WHALE as their own. Wal-Mart announces that the ship will be on display in their parking lot where uat fans can have their picture taken with it. sabin is jealous that the attention isn't on him and quits as head coach at uat and tells them to stick the statue up THE WHALE'S tale. Michigan fires Rich Rod and sabin takes over. Michigan/bama plays at Jerry Jones Stadium in Dallas to kick off the 2012 season. Michigan beats uat 56-0. bamurs fans say they were "Down". Auburn wins for the third straight year. WAR EAGLE EVERYBODY.

:beatmullet:                                  :beatmullet:                                   :beatmullet: 

Have you been drinking buddy? :tease:

Archived