Thank You Trevor Lacey!!!!!!!.....for 5 star shooting guard Austin Rivers

AuburnBasketball

No doubt.  If a few things fall into place then we could already be really good come 2011-12.

Asked this on another thread:  what about this year now that Sullivan and Armstrong are down, and Cothren and Kemp DNQ?

No doubt.  If a few things fall into place then we could already be really good come 2011-12.

Asked this on another thread:  what about this year now that Sullivan and Armstrong are down, and Cothren and Kemp DNQ?

I believe Barbee will get the best out of the guys he has this year.  I wouldn't, though, expect much with the losses we've incurred over the last several weeks.  It's a shame because I think we could've made some noise with those four guys suiting up every game.  Who knows.  Maybe they'll surprise us.  WDE!

I believe Barbee will get the best out of the guys he has this year.  I wouldn't, though, expect much with the losses we've incurred over the last several weeks.  It's a shame because I think we could've made some noise with those four guys suiting up every game.  Who knows.  Maybe they'll surprise us.  WDE!

JS who do we have a better chance for Trevor or AR

My brother played against him in AAU when he played for team STAT. Kid is rediculously good, as we all know. Its great to hear that top talent is mentioning Auburn, and we haven't even played a game yet. My question is, give or take maybe 2 transfers after the season, where would Austin Rivers leave us, consdering the two we just received commitments from, and Trevor Lacey and Devin Langford conceptionally leaving us pretty high?

we were preety much going to get Devin Langford when we signed Josh :party:

I think it speaks volumes that guys like this are even mentioning AU.  It's great to have such a driven coach for AU.

:wedance:

J-S heard anything else on AR

Not of late and if I had to pick, I would say that, as of now, our chances are better with Lacey.  They are both still very high on Auburn right now, though.  Also, I didn't want to say anything due in part to a request from someone close to the situation.  With the likely addition of Ward, though, things are atleast looking a bit better for us this coming season.

J-S heard anything else on AR

Not of late and if I had to pick, I would say that, as of now, our chances are better with Lacey.  They are both still very high on Auburn right now, though.  Also, I didn't want to say anything due in part to a request from someone close to the situation.  With the likely addition of Ward, though, things are atleast looking a bit better for us this coming season.

agree with all of that

Also, I think I added in another thread that there's a slight chance that Kemp may become eligible for next semester. 

We can always hope can`t we.

Also, I think I added in another thread that there's a slight chance that Kemp may become eligible for next semester. 

that would be good because im not so sure rob chubb is going to be great at center

Yep they've updated River's Rivals and he now reports an offer from Auburn and "Medium" interest. One of 4 schools on his list!!!! Woo hoo.

i know finally a website says he has interest in us this is a GREAT day for Auburn Basketball :party::wedance:

Archived