Jeffrey Whitaker...post practice interview video

tiger241345162816

http://www.al.com/sports/index.ssf/2010/09/video_gus_malzahn_cam_newton_m.html

Evertime I read or here Jeffrey Whitaker, I come away liking him more and more.  I remember thinking what a class act he was at his announcement and he is quickly becoming one of my favorite players.  He is a beast, but also articulate and likable.  Most of all, although it seems simple, he listens to the questions he is asked and gives answers that make sense everytime.  Unfortunately, there are too many players that try to give interviews with all cliche-like sound bites and often end up using the wrong cliches at the wrong times or just completely get the cliched sound bites wrong.

Whitetaker is a big dude! Hard to believe he's only 18 or 19 years old. Can't wait to see that guy get better and better over the next few years cause he is going to be the best DT Auburn has seen in a while. And i normally don't get to fired up about freshmen.

Also liking the Fannin's beard, you know he's tough if he's gotta beard! lol

Whitetaker is a big dude! Hard to believe he's only 18 or 19 years old. Can't wait to see that guy get better and better over the next few years cause he is going to be the best DT Auburn has seen in a while. And i normally don't get to fired up about freshmen.

Also liking the Fannin's beard, you know he's tough if he's gotta beard! lol

Yep!  I've got a beard, and you better believe I'm tough!  ;D

In all seriousness, I like Jeffrey too. Let's kick the ball off already!      :we:

Whittaker and Carter are some big dudes. I'm so glad coach Rocker got them. I think Whittaker could be All Freshman this year.

Don't forget about Blackson, I think he is going to be a monster for us when he gets to AU.  From what I have read on him, he loves football because he can channel his aggression.  Blackson is probably my favorite recruit as of right now.

Archived