I saw something last night that I haven't seen in 2 yrs...

aukooze91

a holding penalty on the turds!  We all knew it happens to the normal teams but not to the beloved bumma!  And for a ref to actually call one is remarkable!  :laugh:

But, of course, those cheatin' refs are some of JoePa's cronies and they cheat just as much he does (per the beloved mullet nation).  ;)

I had to jump up and down like it was Christmas, I was so amazed!  Of the course the ratio is now what 15 games and then call one I guess.  We won't see another one called for another season and a half.

Yeah, someone should get a still photo of the holding call, and send it to Rogers Redding at the bammerham SEC office to show him what holding looks like or holding by a bumma, so he can distribute the photos to all the officials.

:zapbama:

I'm guessing after that first holding call, Nicky got in their ear to let them know that officials aren't supposed to call that against Bama.  Seeing as they were big10 refs, they didn't get the memo.

Notice it didn't happen again, no matter how bad they were holding.

And since when is it not Unsportsmanlike Conduct to do a forward flip into the end zone when nobody has a chance to stop you from going in?? 

Yeah, I wondered about that no-call too! :cool:

Archived