Quick observations, on the season so far

rollsroyce5

:aufb:

I just have 2 quick observations about what I've seen thus far this season and wanted see what some of you think and hear any other thoughts.

I first have to admit that these are based mostly on fan expectations and rumblings on message boards.

1. Where's Lutz & the rest of the TEs?

2. With all of the freshman that are getting playing time,  is anyone else as pleasantly surprised by how many snaps Corey Lemonier is playing and how much weight has been put on him already?

:aufb:

I just have 2 quick observations about what I've seen thus far this season and wanted see what some of you think and hear any other thoughts.

I first have to admit that these are based mostly on fan expectations and rumblings on message boards.

1. Where's Lutz & the rest of the TEs?

2. With all of the freshman that are getting playing time,  is anyone else as pleasantly surprised by how many snaps Corey Lemonier is playing and how much weight has been put on him already?

He has to play with bonomolo being dinged or not up to speed yet he gives us a pass rush.  I look forward to him putting on another 25-30 lbs to hold up on running plays next year.

Archived