Clemson quote on JH

AUenginerd

I know this...Me, Kiehl,Jed, Reese and Greg stood down in the corner of the end zone for the entire 4th quarter and the OT and you couldn't tell anyone had left!

That stadium was ROCKING! It was deafening on the playing surface at times. I LOVED it!!

who are jed, reese, and greg?

Jed is kiehl's younger brother. Reese Dismukes. Greg Robinson.

That was the biggest crowd Clempson had ever played in front of.

I was just getting on this thread to point this out.  They've never played in a stadium with a capacity of over 87,451.  With the duplicate ticket issue and 1,000's that got in w/o a ticket I would venture to guess there was actually upwards of atleast 95,000 in there.  We were three and four deep on the ramp! 

Duplicate ticket issue? I didn't know about that. Do tell. I bought a ticket from auburntigers.com late last week. Just curious to know if that ticket was already being used. I stand on the ramp as well so I don't know if anybody was in my seat or not. You're right it was 3-4 deep on the ramp.

That was the biggest crowd Clempson had ever played in front of.

I was just getting on this thread to point this out.  They've never played in a stadium with a capacity of over 87,451.  With the duplicate ticket issue and 1,000's that got in w/o a ticket I would venture to guess there was actually upwards of atleast 95,000 in there.  We were three and four deep on the ramp! 

I was on the ramp on the right side of the jumbo tron, and there were people everywhere... it was extremely loud and I wasnt even in the stadium so to speak.

I expect it to be even more hostile this Saturday.

JHS is a moody place. 11 o'clock games have fans that sit on their hands. But the night games (particularly the 645- 700 gams) are rockin. SC will get both barrells from the fans this Sat.

Was anyone else at the 06 Florida game ? That is the loudest game I have ever witnessed.

It's hard to believe many students were leaving because for the most part it was packed the entire game.

^^ True ^^

The stadium was packed til the very end.

I was on the ramp on the right side of the jumbo tron, and there were people everywhere... it was extremely loud and I wasnt even in the stadium so to speak.

That's where I was as well GA! You're right there were people everywhere! There are usually a lot of people there, but normally I can step back from the ledge and get my spot back. Not against Clemson. I had to stay put the entire game!

AUenginerd,

And the point I was making was to reinforce the point of the thread...

RB

Good to hear dad. JH gets extremley loud. No place like JH.

AUenginerd,

And the point I was making was to reinforce the point of the thread...

RB

Yes I know, that's why I quoted you.  We went from being the most hostile environment Clemson had seen to cpomplaining about a few people leaving, which was not the point of the original quote. 

JHS is a moody place. 11 o'clock games have fans that sit on their hands. But the night games (particularly the 645- 700 gams) are rockin. SC will get both barrells from the fans this Sat.

Was anyone else at the 06 Florida game ? That is the loudest game I have ever witnessed.

Issue 1):  How many beers can you get in you before 11am?  Now how many can you get in you before 6pm?  I don't care what anyone says, that is the difference plain and simple.

Issue 2):  Yes, I was at the 06 Florida game...haven't missed but 2 home games since 99.  I've also been to every stadium in the SEC, 4 bowl games, 2 SECCG, and to a game at VT in this time frame...and NOTHING can touch this past game.  It was without a doubt the loudest, rowdiest, most insane game I've ever been to...PERIOD.

Issue 1):  How many beers can you get in you before 11am?  Now how many can you get in you before 6pm?   I don't care what anyone says, that is the difference plain and simple.

YOU ARE WRONG... PLAIN AND SIMPLE.... THE RUDE DRUNKS WERE GONE BY HALF... SOBER FANS ROCKING ON

Issue 2):  Yes, I was at the 06 Florida game...haven't missed but 2 home games since 99.  I've also been to every stadium in the SEC, 4 bowl games, 2 SECCG, and to a game at VT in this time frame...and NOTHING can touch this past game.  It was without a doubt the loudest, rowdiest, most insane game I've ever been to...PERIOD.

Archived