Priceless comments by USCe fans

tallgraycat

The SC newspaper article is ok, but read the comments by the USCe fans.  It is, well you just need to read some of them. Can I say problems at USCe?

http://www.gogamecocks.com/2010/09/25/26348/ggf-usc-vs-auburn.html#disqus_thread

After the game I found a link on ESPN, I think, to an SC game thread. wow! Wanna talk about being down on your team.

Does anyone else get the impression that Spurrier is just not interested in coaching anymore?  He seems so blase' when he talks about SC and the effort of his team.  It's like he couldn't care less.........

After the game I found a link on ESPN, I think, to an SC game thread. wow! Wanna talk about being down on your team.

Exactly. They think the sky is falling when they have a very good team and can still win the East.

yea, and he says, "the fumbles hurt us"? C'mon, what about the 2 pics and dropped touchdown pass.  Spurrier clearly doesn't like Garcia, seems like he flat out hates him. 

Does anyone else get the impression that Spurrier is just not interested in coaching anymore?  He seems so blase' when he talks about SC and the effort of his team.  It's like he couldn't care less.........

Spurrier is always like that after a loss.  If they don't collapse and manage to play well against the bammers and beat florida he will be right back in the game.  If not and they destruct he probably will go home and play golf.

Let's just hope they prepare for the next two weeks to to kick UAT's butt. The off week will give them a little time for injuries to heal and hopefully Spurrier will use the extra time to come up with a winning game plan... maybe he should watch the UAT-Hog game.

yea, and he says, "the fumbles hurt us"? C'mon, what about the 2 pics and dropped touchdown pass.  Spurrier clearly doesn't like Garcia, seems like he flat out hates him. 

I've always thought the comments on Garcia are a self-fulfilling prophecy.  Spurrier always bashes him to the media on a consistent basis and talks about how bad he is.  I'm sure this is not helping his QB have any confidence whatsoever.

I've always thought the comments on Garcia are a self-fulfilling prophecy.  Spurrier always bashes him to the media on a consistent basis and talks about how bad he is.  I'm sure this is not helping his QB have any confidence whatsoever.

Spurrier has always done that with his QB's, even at UF. The only one he ever praised was Danny Wuerffel.

You should have heard some of the comments from them at the game last night...one that sticks out in my mind was at halftime. I went to get something to drink and one of them was yelling "we aren't clemson, no come back tonight aubies." I wonder if he was the same ones I saw leaving after we took the lead middle of the 4th. LOL!

Pulling garcia was not the craziest thing I have every seen him do.  In 2001 when he was still at florida playing auburn he punted on 3rd down.  Spurrier is what he is he has put together more talent at usce than anybody else has they just can't get over the hump.  That is a good team though and against a team without cam they will play very well if they don't get down over this one.  They can beat the bammers those big wrs may destroy the bammers secondary.  If spurrier sticks with garcia and they run lattimore a little more than they did saturday they could pull it out.

Archived