Let's play a stat guessing game

jcm81

One of the player's stats is Nick Fairley in 2010.  The other player's stats is Heisman finalist, AP College Player of the Year, Lombardi winner, Nagurski winner, and Bednarik winner, Ndamukong Suh in 2009.  Since Suh played 14 games in 2009, Fairley's stats are projected in a 14 game season to draw an equal comparison.

Player A                  Player B

Tackles                                    62                          85

Tackles for loss                          32                          24

Sacks                                      14                          12

QB Hurries                                34                          26

Interceptions                              3                            1

Fumbles C/R                              0/3                          1/0

Good luck, the winner gets a free chicken finger ($9.99 shipping and handling fee).

Nick has 5 sacks through 5 games, so he's Player A ;).  He has played extremely well to start this season.  If more teams double team him, though, he might have trouble keeping pace through the rest of this year.

Nick has 5 sacks through 5 games, so he's Player A ;).  He has played extremely well to start this season.  If more teams double team him, though, he might have trouble keeping pace through the rest of this year.

Man, that was a dead giveaway.  I could see him getting to that number in sacks.  It is not a stretch saying he could get 2 in one game and none in another, with a few one-a-game.  The TFL and INT numbers are unrealistic.

Man, that was a dead giveaway.  I could see him getting to that number in sacks.  It is not a stretch saying he could get 2 in one game and none in another, with a few one-a-game.  The TFL and INT numbers are unrealistic.

maybe the int number is unrealistic, but Nick is currently averaging 2.30 tfl per game. So far he already has 11.5 through 5 games this season. With a defensive front that continues to improve, and is getting more and more dominant, it's really not that unrealistic.

AUFAN1,  Have you or anyone else noticed the P O'ed Cheerleader in the background of your realistic picture of SuperCam

yeah I have. :laugh: :laugh: For some reason though, it is that giant bruise on the girl's leg that keeps grabbing my attention. :laugh: :laugh:

There are a lot of disappointed faces in the background of that picture.

Ok, It's 0318 in the morning. I'm guessing Stat is asleep.

With the schedule getting more difficult, AU will need Fairly to maintain his level of play. Also need others to do well.

Nick is going to run roughshod in the KU backfield this weekend. I say he picks up 2 more sacks Saturday.

yeah I have. :laugh: :laugh: For some reason though, it is that giant bruise on the girl's leg that keeps grabbing my attention. :laugh: :laugh:

I'm pretty certain that's a USCe symbol painted on.  The thing that gets me is she seems to have a little grin, almost.  :laugh:

I'm pretty certain that's a USCe symbol painted on.  The thing that gets me is she seems to have a little grin, almost.   :laugh:

of course, everyone knows Lois Lane has a thing for SuperCam :laugh: :laugh:

I'm pretty certain that's a USCe symbol painted on.  The thing that gets me is she seems to have a little grin, almost.   :laugh:

of course, everyone knows Lois Lane has a thing for SuperCam :laugh: :laugh:

the defender is lookin up as if he was expecting Cam to just keep goin in that direction! :laugh: :laugh:

Since he is SuperCam, would that make Nick Saban Lex Luthor? :laugh: :laugh:

whoa...whoa...whoa.whoa.whoa! i like lex luthor! dont take that away from me. :'(

whoa...whoa...whoa.whoa.whoa! i like lex luthor! dont take that away from me. :'(

Well unless the football is made from kryptonite, I don't think bammer will be able to stop SuperCam.  :laugh:

Probably the best comparison to Saban yet. Except maybe Hitler.  ;D

Probably the best comparison to Saban yet. Except maybe Hitler.  ;D

Thanks ;D Sorry Bornatiger, but I say we run with it. :laugh: :laugh:

Archived