UA vs. USCe Game Thread

AUAeroEngineer

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yep.  I know it's just a half of football, but, honestly we match up with 'Bama better on offense and at least as well on defense as USC does on paper.  

Amiright?

Alrighty well no matter what the outcome is, I've learned the bammer is beatable.

I feel like they have already shown that. Arkansas should have beat them, and Florida had the ball inside the red zone 5 times. Florida just couldn't convert, and had terrible play calls.

Yep.  I know it's just a half of football, but, honestly we match up with 'Bama better on offense and at least as well on defense as USC does on paper.  

Amiright?

I think so.

I hope Spurrier keeps the tempo up. If he starts backing off and starts having more of these 3 and outs, Columbia will fall into a city of Depression. USC will not win with 21 points. They need to get in the 30s if they want to have a chance to pull this thing out.

Alrighty well no matter what the outcome is, I've learned the bammer is beatable.

I feel like they have already shown that. Arkansas should have beat them, and Florida had the ball inside the red zone 5 times. Florida just couldn't convert, and had terrible play calls.

This is the first time i've gotten the opportunity to sit down and watch them because usually being active in Auburn so thats just the conclusion i've produced  :laugh:

Archived