OT Rotation A-Day Game

JoeinPF

From what I could tell Coleman went all the first half at LT for the 1's while Miller and Young alternated possessions at RT.

Did anyone else notice how they were dividing up the snaps and how do you think they played?

My two cents is that Coleman was awesome on run blocking but it was hard to get a read on how well any of them passed blocked

I thought Young did better run blocking while Miller did better pass blocking. I like the O line play in general and was disappointed in the D line play. D line just seemed sluggish and slow. Hope it was because they knew they couldn't clobber the QB.

I thought Young did better run blocking while Miller did better pass blocking. I like the O line play in general and was disappointed in the D line play. D line just seemed sluggish and slow. Hope it was because they knew they couldn't clobber the QB.

Plus most of our starters on the D line are out with injury. We had DTs playing DE out there

I watched the 1st half a 2nd time and Miller did some nice pass blocking. But he is also much improved in his run blocking over last year, especially at the 2nd level. It was noticeable.

Coleman handled himself very well over on the left side and has fairly quick feet for a man his size. He looks strong out there. Even when he lets a man get in on him, it's very hard for them to move him back. Worthy of note is Dampeer, who did a solid job at center.

Archived