Opinions of the Peoples Climate March?

AUisAll

LOL Take a look at and listen to these 'marchers'. It's not really about the climate, it is about anti-capitalism. I almost expected to see a "Woodstock-2014" sign with all the freaks and morons there. Of course that is what seems to make up the majority of the 'climate cause'.

My opinion...

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

My opinion...

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

LOL. Did anyone say they didn't have a right to assemble? If so, I guess I missed it. I think it's great that they assemble and expose themselves for the babbling morons they are. But you did good at attempting to distract from the humor. Good try!

My opinion...

Amendment I

Did I miss something here? Where did anybody even remotely suggest that they couldn't assemble and have their speeches? If they want to get up in front of the world and show what they really are, more power to them. They can do this and I can call them out as a bunch of arrogant selfish hypocrites.

My opinion...

Amendment I

LOL. Did anyone say they didn't have a right to assemble? If so, I guess I missed it. I think it's great that they assemble and expose themselves for the babbling morons they are. But you did good at attempting to distract from the humor. Good try!

This is America you have the right to be WRONG! Laughing no one said they didn't have the right but stupid is as stupid does if you going to march about climate issues march about climate issues not anti-capitalism people have a hard enough time ordering at McDonalds without pictures as it is please don't confuse them even further

My opinion...

Amendment I

This is America you have the right to be WRONG! Laughing no one said they didn't have the right but stupid is as stupid does if you going to march about climate issues march about climate issues not anti-capitalism people have a hard enough time ordering at McDonalds without pictures as it is please don't confuse them even further

Oh I'm sorry, I thought this thread asked for opinions, not, hey ya'll come look at the tree hugger march, hold ma beer!

My opinion...

Amendment I

Actually you are spot on posting the 1st amendment is spot. They are assembling and voicing their opinion about their religion.

My, my all the tolerant, freedom loving folks here deriding fellow Americans excercising their right to assemble. I think it's a fantastic display for our country. I don't even have a problem with this, I think it's stupid, but I don't have a problem with it.

SHOOTOFFICERS3152003frontpage.gif

My, my all the tolerant, freedom loving folks here deriding fellow Americans excercising their right to assemble. I think it's a fantastic display for our country. I don't even have a problem with this, I think it's stupid, but I don't have a problem with it.

Not deriding their right to march and express their opinion. They are not being denied those rights and not one person has ever suggested that they should be denied. Just because they have the right to express an absurd thought doesn't mean they should or that we can't call them out on it. I actually like it when these people get up in front of the world and show just exactly who and what they are. The environment has absolutely nothing to do with their purpose other than using it as a smokescreen.

I am curious as to how many of these lib loons have a JOB.... :-)

I am curious as to how many of these lib loons have a JOB.... :-)

Many of them are probably on government welfare programs , living off working relatives, professional students, etc. The taxes of the evil corporations and their customers helping to support them.

Note they have store bought clothing, designer eyeglasses, musical instruments, Machine printed signs, if they were serious about this I would expect to see people wearing homespun clothing and other hand made items.

I always find statements like running out or energy and renewable energy humorus. None of these people are physicists.

They'll stand in line or even camp out for days to buy the latest version of the IPhone.

Wait. Those phones are manufactured in a capitalist facility....Oh the shame. ;-)

They'll stand in line or even camp out for days to buy the latest version of the IPhone.

Wait. Those phones are manufactured in a capitalist facility....Oh the shame. ;-)

By workers in Red Chinese sweat shops..... Wait it's ok, they are living in a communist workers paradise.

Honestly, it wouldn't shock me if we found out one or more of our resident liberal/democrats were at one or both of these events. Watching the video is like seeing some of the comments here 'brought to life'. Loons is being nice.

Archived