Off the radar prospects

CameronCrazy

Which off the radar prospect do you hope that Auburn will land come signing day? Here's my list of guys that I would like to see Auburn pursue...

Josh Sweat

Terry Beckner, Jr.

Jalen Dalton

Albert Hudgins

Ricky DeBerry

Darian Roseboro

Sweat, Beckner Jr. and Roseboro are all prospects that I feel are extremely "off the radar". I can't figure out where any of them are leaning. It really gives me hope for our defensive recruiting for this year. If we could pull just one of them, it would be a great get. Two would be party time. All three? :trampoline::yay::cheers::yes::happydance::roflol::thedeal::cheer::P:hearts::punk::clap::lmao::jump::rollin:

Which off the radar prospect do you hope that Auburn will land come signing day? Here's my list of guys that I would like to see Auburn pursue...

Josh Sweat

Terry Beckner, Jr.

Jalen Dalton

Albert Hudgins

Ricky DeBerry

Darian Roseboro

Beckner is not an off the radar target anymore. He's our top target now and he has us in his top 6 with an OV becoming increasingly likely.

Josh Sweat

Terry Beckner, Jr.

Jalen Dalton

Albert Hudgins

Ricky DeBerry

Darian Roseboro

Beckner is not an off the radar target anymore. He's our top target now and he has us in his top 6 with an OV becoming increasingly likely.

This is good to hear. Thanks E.

Archived