Hadn't seen a Look-A-Like thread in a while so...

JBiGGiE

9126528.jpeg

Reuben Foster

7c780a3e-7643-44d1-83eb-9ab86eb00d57_zpsjvtubkrc.jpg

Buckwheat

Lol "it's a business decision to spear every tackle"

Never have been more disgusted with a recruit than with him and Yeldon. Most blatant paid off recruits ever but the ncaa is too busy sniffing theid own farts to notice.

Yelden was a jerk that was playing is the entire time. What he did was classless. I'm not going to play that "we didn't want him anyway" card, but let's be honest, he fit better with bama anyway.

Foster was partially on Gus. He was in love with Auburn, but was really upset by the coaching changes. If Gus had handled things slightly differently, Foster would've been ours. I'm still waiting on him to "Corey Grant" on Bama. Auburn is where his heart was and we broke it.

9126528.jpeg

Reuben Foster

Buckwheat

Never have been more disgusted with a recruit than with him and Yeldon. Most blatant paid off recruits ever but the ncaa is too busy sniffing theid own farts to notice.

Yelden was a jerk that was playing is the entire time. What he did was classless. I'm not going to play that "we didn't want him anyway" card, but let's be honest, he fit better with bama anyway.

Foster was partially on Gus. He was in love with Auburn, but was really upset by the coaching changes. If Gus had handled things slightly differently, Foster would've been ours. I'm still waiting on him to "Corey Grant" on Bama. Auburn is where his heart was and we broke it.

Once Trooper Taylor wasn't going to be retained it became a bidness decision... I don't see how that could be been on Gus. May indirectly but if Trooper was an issue with the offensive staff when Gus was there I don't blame him for not retaining.

9126528.jpeg

Reuben Foster

Buckwheat

Once Trooper Taylor wasn't going to be retained it became a bidness decision... I don't see how that could be been on Gus. May indirectly but if Trooper was an issue with the offensive staff when Gus was there I don't blame him for not retaining.

Did everybody forget the complete meltdown that Reuben had during his last recruiting trip to Auburn? He basically got into it with Reese Dismukes and a lot of things were said by both parties. Directly after the incident is when Reuben decided to switch his commit.

This wasn't on any of the coaches.

9126528.jpeg

Reuben Foster

Buckwheat

Did everybody forget the complete meltdown that Reuben had during his last recruiting trip to Auburn? He basically got into it with Reese Dismukes and a lot of things were said by both parties. Directly after the incident is when Reuben decided to switch his commit.

I guess this qualifies for "Look-A-Like" because it looks like a few dozen threads.

Happy Thanksgiving

9126528.jpeg

Reuben Foster

Buckwheat

Yeah I think it was something like Reuben was recruiting for bama on his visit to AU and Dismukes called him out on it. I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

9126528.jpeg

Reuben Foster

Buckwheat

Yeah I think it was something like Reuben was recruiting for bama on his visit to AU and Dismukes called him out on it. I'm pretty sure that's what happened.

Which is a pretty weird thing to do after getting a big ol' :AUBig: tattooed on his arm. Some bammer booster probably paid for him to get it as part of his double-agent cover-up.

9126528.jpeg

Reuben Foster

Buckwheat

Which is a pretty weird thing to do after getting a big ol' :AUBig: tattooed on his arm. Some bammer booster probably paid for him to get it as part of his double-agent cover-up.

And don't forget about the big ole red Hummer he drives around. I don't think he could afford one of those when he lived in Auburn.

9126528.jpeg

Reuben Foster

Buckwheat

Which is a pretty weird thing to do after getting a big ol' :AUBig:/> tattooed on his arm. Some bammer booster probably paid for him to get it as part of his double-agent cover-up.

And don't forget about the big ole red Hummer he drives around. I don't think he could afford one of those when he lived in Auburn.

What 17/18 year old right out of highschool can afford something like that? Even working highschool kids who save their money don't have hummer kind of money...

2rmtyex.jpg TONY BROWN

349e3bk.jpg RUDY HUXTABLE

OR

2mfhyqu.jpg "BABY" PRINCESS LEIA (To keep with Star Wars Theme)

Archived