Leonards Losers

TrueTiger

Arkansas at Florida

10/02/2004

The Giant Swamp Lizards have a taste for pork, and there will be plenty of the stuff on hand this weekend. When Houston Nutt's Porcine Pugilists get to the Gainesville Bog, they better be wearing their protective galoshes, because they're gonna need them. But even if the Hogs are wearing waders made of steel, they're still gonna end up being a Alligator meal on Saturday afternoon.

Leonard's Loser -- Arkansas by 10.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arkansas St. at Mississippi

10/02/2004

Arkansas State VS Mississippi

The Southern Insurgents have been carrying some wet powder this season, and now they get a visit from a Tribe of Jonesboro Indians who want to take some scalps home with them. David Cutcliffe's Gray Backs will be ready for a fight, but so will the Native American Arkansans, and that's why this one will be closer than you think.

Leonard's Loser -- Arkansas State by 13.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Auburn at Tennessee

10/02/2004

The Tigers from the Plains will find themselves in the mountains of East Tennessee on Saturday, and the locals can be a pretty hostile crowd. Phillip Fulmer's Army will have the gun cabinet emptied and have a high shine on their pigskin rifles. But Tommy Tuberville's Pride of Cats ain't afraid of nothing, and they'll do everything they can to scale the walls of the Knoxville Fortress.

Leonard's Loser -- Auburn by 2.

LSU at Georgia

10/02/2004

Nick Saban's Pride is an angry bunch of Swamp Cats after the indignity it suffered on the Plains of Alabama. Now the Bayou Tigers head to the Northeast Georgia Kennel where Mark Richt's Red Clay Hounds are known to be a pretty territorial pack. The Classic City Canines have barely been getting the job done, but they'll have blood in their eye this weekend.

Leonard's Loser -- LSU by 3.

Mississippi St. at Vanderbilt

10/02/2004

Mississippi State VS Vanderbilt

Sylvester Croom's Pack will board the Cumberland Cruiser this weekend in an attempt to cause a pigskin mutiny. Of course, Admiral Bobby Johnson has other ideas, and that's why he's got the deck piled high with cannonballs. It's also why I think the Starkville Hounds will end up getting keelhauled in this one.

Leonard's Loser -- Mississippi State by 9.

South Carolina at Alabama

10/02/2004

Mike Shula's Pachyderms had to do businesses with one set of tough barnyard animals last weekend. Now they have to get their trunks up for Cock-a-doodle Lou's Rowdy Roosters, and that ain't an easy task. The Chickens are known for their toughness and fighting ability, and they'll need every bit of the stuff when they head to Tuskertown.

Leonard's Loser -- South Carolina by 1.

Don't want to get another corndog thread started here but I just don't see UGA getting it done this week. I know they've been waiting on this game and this ain't a flame on Georgia, but their offense is gonna have to do waaaay more than it's shown so far to beat LSU. Personally, I'll be woofin' for the Dawgs but they're gonna have to show up big to beat Satan's bunch.

Don't want to get another corndog thread started here but I just don't see UGA getting it done this week.  I know they've been waiting on this game and this ain't a flame on Georgia, but their offense is gonna have to do waaaay more than it's shown so far to beat LSU.  Personally, I'll be woofin' for the Dawgs but they're gonna have to show up big to beat Satan's bunch.

105698[/snapback]

Boy howdy, you got that right. UGA has been VERY unimpressive on offense.

Even the resident :uga: concedes that. :au:

In my very humble opinion, the puppies will beat satan's tiger wannabees.

IF the puppies can find their running game, it could get ugly in a hurry.

Frankly i think Vandy wins by more than 9. The Commodores may not have been able to close the deal this year but they have been ahead in everygame til the 4th other than SC. Vandy has been able to score points Miss State hasn't. Vandy wins big in this one!

No way South Carolina Loses to bama. Bama has a QB who cant pass. The running game will keep them in it for a while but without a passing game you will not win ball games.

LSU wins at UGA. The dogs have struggled in every game this year. They had a miracle come back to beat SC. Gave up 28 points to Georgia Southern and struggled against Marshall. The defense of LSU is much better than all 3 of these. The LSU QB situation is still a huge ? but it is strong enough to to put up more points than a very unimpressive UGA offense.

Ole Miss?? hmm this one is closer than the Rebels would like. They cant find consistency in the QB spot and Arky State gives them more than they can handle....Ole miss will win but only by 3

He must be a BAMMAR.

That is the only West team he picks. (Except piss, but they are not playing anyone)

My picks will be pretty different.

WDE!!!

:au::au::au:

I'm gonna have to stop coming to this board...AuTigger is killing me not only is a gorgeous young lady but and Auburn woman at that, plus she knows her football and how to express it.

105777[/snapback]

Awwwwwwwwwwww dont wanna run people off... :(

Don't want to get another corndog thread started here but I just don't see UGA getting it done this week.  I know they've been waiting on this game and this ain't a flame on Georgia, but their offense is gonna have to do waaaay more than it's shown so far to beat LSU.  Personally, I'll be woofin' for the Dawgs but they're gonna have to show up big to beat Satan's bunch.

105698[/snapback]

Boy howdy, you got that right. UGA has been VERY unimpressive on offense.

Even the resident :uga: concedes that. :au:

105707[/snapback]

True. We do have something to impress. But, Greene and company have shown they can get it done before and really....can't get any worse so I do feel good about that.

:corndog::corndog:

:P

I'm gonna have to stop coming to this board...AuTigger is killing me not only is a gorgeous young lady but and Auburn woman at that, plus she knows her football and how to express it.

105777[/snapback]

Here you go: Our singles board!

105777[/snapback]

Here you go: Our singles board!

105788[/snapback]

Trying to be the next mod????? Jumping from one thread to the next correcting everyone.....

105777[/snapback]

And maybe yall need to take this conversation up on PM/IM/ or "Love@AUN" :lol:

Link, this years version of the Dawgs may be similar to the 92' Bama team that didn't do anything impressively except find a way to win every ball game. Defense wins championships. (I'm pretty sure I just made that up. Hey, maybe that'll catch on. :P )

If UGA can keep it close, who knows. The Canines have more than enough talent to pull it out but just have to put it together. On a side note, I was listening to sports talk this morning and heard em' talking about Greene being injured last year but the staff keeping it hush-hush. Any info on that?

105777[/snapback]

And maybe yall need to take this conversation up on PM/IM/ or "Love@AUN" :lol:

105814[/snapback]

It wasn't a conversation it was a statement... whats the deal here...geez first jared is running around correcting everyones posts and now David is making on statement into a conversation between 2 people

Link, this years version of the Dawgs may be similar to the 92' Bama team that didn't do anything impressively except find a way to win every ball game.  Defense wins championships. (I'm pretty sure I just made that up.  Hey, maybe that'll catch on. :P )

If UGA can keep it close, who knows.  The Canines have more than enough talent to pull it out but just have to put it together.  On a side note, I was listening to sports talk this morning and heard em' talking about Greene being injured last year but the staff keeping it hush-hush.  Any info on that?

105815[/snapback]

It was never hush-hush....we just didnt know it was as bad as many thought. He "almost" tore his ACL and had to have mutliple braces on his knee the rest of the year. Had it repaired this off-season though so wheh. I remember the talk on the DawgVent about Greene somewhat limping into the SECCG, caught by CBS, before the game started....

Leonard had the  :au: vs :ut:   game all wrong. 

If you believe in prophetic dreams...I dreamed  :au: 42  :ut: 20

take it for what it is...

105832[/snapback]

Whats your record on prophetic dreams?

I hate this!!!! I usually take a lot of "stock" in what Leonard says....he's usually right on the nose.LSU he picked to lose by one and guess what 10-9,not to mention many others that he got over the years.

Well he's got to be wrong sometimes it might as well be this week.

until then(game over with a victory for the good guys :au: ) this is me.. :(

It wasn't a conversation it was a statement... whats the deal here...geez  first jared is running around  correcting everyones posts and now David is making on statement into a conversation between 2 people

I was just joking... :rolleyes:

And I only "corrected" one of your threads by pointing out that it was already posted and that the link was not working. I found the correct link for you. I will not try to help you out again...

Archived