Bammer tries in vain to

Shug2003

Well stated AUloggerhead! The truth is beating Bammer is not that big of a deal anymore and that's what kills them. Auburn has assumed superiority in-state now and I don't think we are going to relinquish it again without a fight.... Let them moan, groan, and bitch because their time to suffer is at hand.... Forever Orange and Blue! :au::au::au::au::cheer:

bammie logic at it's finest.

Auburn logic at its BEST....Its okay for Au fans to surmise that the Iron Bowl is already wrapped up by looking at who weve lost to and who youve beat. When I try to propose an equally flawed argument based on the same premise...im drinking koolaid? Get a grip

"Bama will lose to AU because they have lost to Arkansas and USC."

"Really? Lets compare margin of victories and teams theyve played."

"Well thats just stupid"

How does that make sense?

Wrong again. The vast majority of AU people wanted CTT to get a new OC, especially after the poor start to last season

That is so UNTRUE its not even funny. The majority of the AU fans WANTED Tubbs GONE. The tone didnt change until AFTER he beat a 4-9 bama team by 5 points.

The truth is beating Bammer is not that big of a deal anymore and that's what kills them

BWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

Did I miss something? Did AU beat us more than twice in a row? Did AU not lose to us in 98, 99, 2001? Last time I checked, we were on a bowl ban AND probation the last two times you beat us....In that time span...what has AU won? Dont get me wrong, AU is having a good season...but again, look at the arrogance and overblown superiority complex...all it took was 5 wins for you guys to attain all the traits AU fans are so quick to accuse bama fans of having.

Well, you beat LSU by 1 point...UGA beat em by 29...guess they are 28 points better than AU. They beat USC by 4, we lost by 17. So thats a 21 point swing...so i guess we are 7 points better than Auburn. Isn't that how it works?

:blink: bammie logic at it's finest.

Oh well...i guess we suck because we have high standards. Welcome to alabama football...

High standards??!! Pfffttt. No, y'all suck because you are uat in 2004: you have a marginal HC who's made some boneheaded gaffes both on & off the field who was selected by racist morons more because of his surname than his coaching ability; you have a delusional fan base that makes all the Jim Jones' followers look fiercely independent (e.g witness the serious talk about "being 7-0 heading into the UT game" & the sincerely posted poll questions about uat beating LSU in BR this year Link); you're on probation and just now beginning to understand what the NCAA sanctions are all about (a few years behind the rest of college football fandom but better late than never, right?); uat is so bad this year, some people are picking Kentucky this week. Get the picture? Face it, BG, uat sucks. Cheer up, though ... at least you have tradishun going for ya. :D WDE :au:

109563[/snapback]

don't hold back, logger. :roflol:

(1) The 7-0 going into Tenn week was predicted before Croyle went down.  If Croyle plays in both Ark and SC games, I think we stood a great chance at winning both. 

(2) This entire thread was started laughing about the fickle fans of UA, when in fact, it wasn't just a year ago when MANY, and I do mean MANY(including the person that started this thread) was second, and third quessing Coach Tuberville.  Again, MANY wanted him gone, until he beat bama.  Now, after starting 5-0, you guys just sit and bask in the glory of all that is Tuberville.  The funny thing is, it would only take losses to Ark and Georgia for more than 50% of this board to be calling for Tuberville to be gone again.  Face it, our fans are a lot more of the same, than different.

109565[/snapback]

(1) Thanks for proving my point with your reply, tf24. Which flavor is your personal favorite: grape or cherry? :no:

(2) Wrong again. The vast majority of AU people wanted CTT to get a new OC, especially after the poor start to last season. Many people speculated that he would be fired after the UGA game, true -- myself included. But guessing he would be fired and actually wanting him fired are two different things. I suspect (don't know for sure) that the majority of AU people did not want CTT fired. Witness the absolute revolt by the alumni & fans over the heavy-handed attempt by the administration to get rid of CTT in the jetgate affair. You flatter yourself when you say it was only because of the win over uat that AU people wanted to keep CTT. (Why am I not surprised?) AU people like what CTT has brought to the program in his 5 years here: stability. Try to use that word in a sentence about the uat program without cracking up. ( :lol: )

If you can find an AU equivalent to Shane from Centerpoint or Phylliss from Mulga, point them out. Our fans are light years apart from your fans and that is a fact. WDE :au:

109567[/snapback]

1. If you didn't watch either the Ark game or the South Carolina game and know that the qb play was the difference in both games, than you are either blind or don't know football. If Brodie plays in either game, we would have had a great shot at winning both.

2. You weren't around during the hard times last year, but there is a search feature on this site that you can easily locate and use, if you don't believe me.

Well stated AUloggerhead! The truth is beating Bammer is not that big of a deal anymore and that's what kills them. Auburn has assumed superiority in-state now and I don't think we are going to relinquish it again without a fight.... Let them moan, groan, and bitch because their time to suffer is at hand.... Forever Orange and Blue! :au:   :au:   :au:   :au:   :cheer:

109590[/snapback]

This thread could have been started by a number of people on this board, and I would not have responded. I, along with everyone else that was here last year, remember your constant moaning and groaning EVERY SINGLE WEEK that AU got beat. It's good to see that you support Tuberville all the way this year, but me and you both know that you are the type of fan that would be calling for his head if things weren't going the right way. Just like the bama fans that you blast. To make things more hilarious, is that you start this thread talking about how bama fans can't let Coach Bryant go, blah,blah,blah. In the mean time, you have AU's winningest coaches name as your handle. YOU, missed a great chance of being a bama fan.

Archived