USC won

bigsixfive

It pisses me off that they are #1 in the nation. I was sayin it all year even in the preseason that they weren't deserving of a #1 ranking. Auburn deserves some #1 votes.

It pisses me off that they are #1 in the nation. I was sayin it all year even in the preseason that they weren't deserving of a #1 ranking. Auburn deserves some #1 votes.

109783[/snapback]

Same here, they're rediculously overrated. They're going to the NC, I should just suck it up and move on. With attitudes like Jim Donnan's:

Jim Donnan: Going into the season I predicted Oklahoma-USC in the national title game, and with all due respect to UGA, Miami and Auburn I still like that pick.  I would give the edge to OU in that matchup because of the way Cal ran the ball on USC today.

Also, the fact that it was hard for the ESPN crew to admit AU was the best team in the SEC right now was pretty upsetting. With attitudes like this, they should lose their voting privliages. They're letting personal desires influence the polls. No way should USC be #1. They sucked against VT, and again against Stanford. Cal has moped up a bunch of terrible teams and didn't deserve their #8 spot either.

Maybe in the end, this will work out for the better, and we'll be fortunate enough to embarass USC in Miami this year. The way things are looking, its gonna be a USC - Miami matchup. OU has a harder schedule than USC, and Miami's is a cake walk from here on out. Man I'm frustrated.

If ANY team makes it out of the SEC undeafeted, with the SEC Championship, there is no way they don't play for the NC. You guys just keep winning, and the rest will work itself out.

I just looked at Miami's schedule and there is a few games on there that are not going to be easy for them. First up is Louisville who will give them a very tough game. Miami is loaded but their quarterback is horrible, I think he will cost them a game this season.

Beating USC in the Orange Bowl for the NC would be a dream come true; and what vindication after losing to them the last 2 years and watching them get the national attention the year before for their Heisman and last year for their AP NC...

Just heard some more ignorance... The moderator of Game Day (forget his name) said he's not moving Cal's position in the polls on his ballot. While I agree, they played a great game and beat USC everywhere except on the scoreboard, they still lost. I hope people saw USC's performance and they fall from being #1 at least. I know they'll be losing some first place votes, although they probably all go to OU.

Archived