Screw everybody

PChamp119

I simply cannot believe you guys!!!!!!!!!! The ARKY game is EVERYTHING this WEEK and nothing more! IF we screw up and lose this game, (which is very possible) we can forget all this NC crap and go back tos square one. I hope to Hell the players aren't reading this Sh_T because they are suspect to doing so and the result could be disasterious for the team. Can't we just forget :au::au: he damn polls and posturing for position for another week and focus on Arkansas, a team that has has out number for many of the past years and who would love nothing better than to UPSET us at home and take away all the glitter that you guys seem to be basking in already! :au::au:

Otherwise, it's going to be :arky: No. 1 !

Rainman, the point is who did they "outplay" ? based on schedule no one. They beat a bunch of nobodys, while the SEC was beating each other up. Also there was and is only ONE national Title game. The BCS although needs to go away is the only system that takes into account with SOS that team like Auburn and US play 3-4 top 25 teams a year. When teams like USC play at best one.

Rainman, the point is who did they "outplay" ? based on schedule no one. They beat a bunch of nobodys, while the SEC was beating each other up. Also there was and is only ONE national Title game. The BCS although needs to go away is the only system that takes into account with SOS that team like Auburn and US play 3-4 top 25 teams a year. When teams like USC play at best one.

110285[/snapback]

Understood, but I was just pointing out that their struggles this year do not change what they did last year. They were undisputed No. 1 going into bowl week and (with exception to those who were contenders) NO ONE was arguing their position last year PRIOR to the final regular season game. They were undisputed No. 1 and I think they deserved it last year. They played flawless football in almost all of their games. I wasnt comparing SOS or anything. I'd say they've had a pretty strong SOS this year. Do you fault them for scheduling us and ND? ND was probably decent the year they scheduled it.

This year is completely different. They're struggling and the polls dont reflect as such. That was my point. I dont want to get into a LSU vs. USC discussion at this point.

I agree with you, its a tired argument. I guess my point is and whats frustrating as an SEC fan is USC or any coast team (Miami included) can play a constant schedule of spare cupcake teams and be lumped in the Auburn, UGA, LSU and the likes. Fact is had Miami been in the SEC do you think they win any national titles ?? Of course not, they play rutgers etc etc. Sure the ACC is better, so now they are more legit..

I guess our point and all SEC schools for that matter, Auburn is experiencing it now, SOS is a very important factor. When schools dont play title games or play top 10 teams on the road and barely skate through stanford, or for that matter lose to a non ranked team when the SEC is beating itself up. My point, the SEC is without argue in the media or anywhere the toughest conference in college football, by a landslide, if Auburn goes undefeated and not be a UNANIMOUS #1 is flat out stupid. Same as last year, we have rehashed why to death. But this year, its playing itself all out again. The SEC is ALWAYS at a huge disadvantage becasue of Champ games and general team strenght. Heck USC did not even play the best team in the Pac-10 last year, when LSU had to be the media darling UGA twice. Once in their own state...

The Media is clueless, the coaches dont pay attention, the BCS although no nearly as good as a playoff was the best way to take SOS, and who you play into account to really expose who is the best.

USC is a good team, but I still contend in the SEC they lose 2-3 games a year.

The gay thing is if Georgia goes undefeated...

110065[/snapback]

WTF does that have to do with anything.???

God, isn't this a FOOTBALL forum. Why can't I just read

about football when I come on here??? :angry:

Archived