Atlanta Area Tigers

DaddyBoyAU

Since there is no TV/PPV coverage of Auburn this weekend, I was hoping to listen to it - does anyone know of a radio station carrying the Auburn-KY game that can received in NE Atlanta area? I'm in the process of moving from Atlanta to B'ham, and am going back to Atlanta (Gwinnett County) every weekend to clean up and load/move stuff.

I've already switched off my DSL connection at that house so I can't listen over the internet.

Well 680 is supposed to but I know thier sister station 1340 has been the past 2 weeks which I believe is a north Ga affilliate

That would probably work out well. He could then call you and relay the play by play, thus avoiding the superstitions of Jaydubb, who WILL NOT let me call him DURING the game. :D:P

Well Tim, you know that old superstition goes back to the days when I was buddies with Eli Gold. He would try to call me during the games and give me updates, but with his shrill voice and intense homerism, anytime there was a long play by the time the player reached the endzone, only dogs could hear him.

I haven't been able to get www.auburntigers.com to work on my computer in over a week. It says "page cannot be displayed". It is the only website that this happens to when I go to it. Does anyone have any idea why it won't work? Even linking directly to things within the site doesn't work.

Here are some things I have already tried:

Deleted cookies and temp files

Ran SpyBot and AdAware

Tried a different browser

Released and renewed my IP adress

Flushed ny DNS cache

I am completely stumped. Any help would be greratly appreciated.

Archived