Thank you Seniors!!

DoubleJ230

All this talk of the BCS and whats gonna happen at the end of the year is fun to talk about, but what happens will happen this year and there are several points that have been forgotten or overlooked this week.

1. Thank you seniors for providing a new generation of Auburn fans something to be proud of. You guys have exemplified so much class your entire career and I for one enjoyed watching you take it to UGA in your final home game. You have made the entire Auburn family proud and have three games left to do something very special before your time at AU is over!!

2. Thank you coaching staff for keeping this team focused in the right direction! I, just like most AU fans have had periods of doubt but this has been a tremendous year so far and you guys have done a remarkable job with the players both on and off the field!

3. WE PLAY BAMA THIS WEEKEND!!!! Screw the BCS...it will work itself out in the end. The only thing on this team's mind will be beating Bama for the 4th time in 6 years. We have to take advantage of this opportunity and I think we will!!

I have never been more proud to be an AUBURN FAN and part of the AUBURN FAMILY!!!

WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!

Archived