Rivalry

WAR EAGLE!!!

We just beat a very good Alabama team in the Iron Bowl! No one realizes how much this rivalry means outside the state of Alabama. The only game that comes close to the intensity in this rivalry is the Ohio State-Michigan game and everyone saw what happened to the highly favored Wolverines in their game today.

I will take an 8 point victory! I would have taken a 1 point victory! Auburn showed unbelievable poise and heart to come back and take control like they did! It may not be good enough for the BCS; but by God it is good enough for me! Auburn is 11-0...undisputed SEC regular season champs and playing for the outright SEC Title!!! No Matter what happens NO ONE can take that away from our guys!!!!

I have been waiting for a year like this for 27 years! Our team is playing like a Championship team that we can ALL be proud of; not only winning...but winning with a lot of character and class!!!

So, no matter what happens in the next couple of weeks...THANK YOU!!!! You have not only set the standard for Auburn Football, but you have set the standard and displayed the character and class of true Auburn University gentlemen!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!

We just beat a very good Alabama team in the Iron Bowl! No one realizes how much this rivalry means outside the state of Alabama. The only game that comes close to the intensity in this rivalry is the Ohio State-Michigan game and everyone saw what happened to the highly favored Wolverines in their game today.

I will take an 8 point victory! I would have taken a 1 point victory! Auburn showed unbelievable poise and heart to come back and take control like they did! It may not be good enough for the BCS; but by God it is good enough for me! Auburn is 11-0...undisputed SEC regular season champs and playing for the outright SEC Title!!! No Matter what happens NO ONE can take that away from our guys!!!!

I have been waiting for a year like this for 27 years! Our team is playing like a Championship team that we can ALL be proud of; not only winning...but winning with a lot of character and class!!!

So, no matter what happens in the next couple of weeks...THANK YOU!!!! You have not only set the standard for Auburn Football, but you have set the standard and displayed the character and class of true Auburn University gentlemen!!!

WAR EAGLE!!!!

124510[/snapback]

AMEN!!! :au::au::au:

Archived