The Issue Defensively

Weegle777

I have total faith in Gus for the long term. The man is not perfect, but does a great job. I do not see Gus winding up like Chizik did with having 1 super season, and the rest mediocre at best. I think he will address all of the problems going on with this team, and will do whatever it takes to field a quality team.

I would love to see a list of teams that run the HUNH offense and their defensive stats. Is running the HUNH offense effecting the quality of defensive play for teams? Running the HUNH offense should not effect defensive play IMHO.

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look for wholesale staff changes after the season, including offensive coaches. A lot of turmoil I'm hearing among the coaches in general...

Source? Names of coaches?

As I said earlier, I have friend in the AD who is one of the most trustworthy and reliable people I know. And I can't give out names by the way. All I can say is what I've said, that there will be multiple coaching changes at the end of the season...

If you can't back it up with a source, it's just unfounded rumor and should probably be kept to yourself.

Archived