Antoine Smith

gabe_96

antone smith is one recruit that is an absolute must have.....i have seen video on this kid and he is the real deasl....this guy appears to change direction in mid-air.....if there is one guy worth taking the chance on ncaa probation,it is him.....he fits this offense to a "tee"(and all the other letters,too)....he is the most impressive recruit that i have seen on the recruiting shows,yet.....even more than rouse.....i want this guy at AU

antone smith is one recruit that is an absolute must have.....i have seen video on this kid and he is the real deasl....this guy appears to change direction in mid-air.....if there is one guy worth taking the chance on ncaa probation,it is him.....he fits this offense to a "tee"(and all the other letters,too)....he is the most impressive recruit that i have seen on the recruiting shows,yet.....even more than rouse.....i want this guy at AU

138042[/snapback]

Oh great...now Bamar will get him...where's Logan young!!!??? :big::au::homer:

"Antone" Smith

137954[/snapback]

Yes, I was wondering how Antoine Smith got his eligibility back after all those years in the NFL with the Patriots and this year with the Titans. :P

[

if there is one guy worth taking the chance on ncaa probation,it is him.....

I'm pretty sure you're just kiddin' about that........Because, No player is worth the risk of NCAA Probation.....Yea have him for three years, he leaves for the NFL, then NCAA Hammers us.......That's not a good trade off......If we're not AU Boosters and we have Zero affiliation with the University.......We can't get in trouble if we pay him, Right? I'm sorry, we don't Stoop that low like tennessee, nor do we have to.....Let's get these guys the Right way or No way.

Kind of off subject,but if I remember correctly Emitt Smith never ran good against Auburn some one check the books.

I think Tre Smith and Carl Stewart should get the ball the most(of the backs). I've heard a lot about K Irons,but I need to see some proof.Lester and Waston need a lot of work.....

Archived