Softball vs. Tennessee - Game 1

single up the middle scores a run. bases still loaded and Carlson exits without recording an out.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

walk plates a run. Sure looked like that was strike 3.... crap. tenn. leads 2-1. bases still loaded 1 out.

game 1 today is on SEC Network+.

Dishnet doesn't provide that. Guess I'll wait until 6 o'clock and watch game two. :(

You mean their satellite provider does but their own Internet provider doesn't? I didn't know that. That seems odd.

In my case it has nothing to do with the internet. (I don't think) The SEC Alt channels are on my TV, but there is seldom any game on them. I'm ignorant about the working details of such tekkie stuff. All I know is there's nothing on the SEC Alt channel and it's not connected to my internet service.

hit batter and the umpire immediately keeps her at the plate and does NOT award her first base. Auburn gets a break here and the right call, I think.

game 1 today is on SEC Network+.

Dishnet doesn't provide that. Guess I'll wait until 6 o'clock and watch game two. :(

You mean their satellite provider does but their own Internet provider doesn't? I didn't know that. That seems odd.

In my case it has nothing to do with the internet. (I don't think) The SEC Alt channels are on my TV, but there is seldom any game on them. I'm ignorant about the working details of such tekkie stuff. All I know is there's nothing on the SEC Alt channel and it's not connected to my internet service.

Yeah, I've complained to dish network multiple times about them not airing games on the alternate channels. Ridiculous to have them and not use them.

Strike out for walters 2 outs.

You probably should try going to watchespn.com and see if you can access it. You sign in with your tv provider and I have dish network and mine works great. It's how I sign in every time. Try visiting the site and signing in. It will ask you for your tv provider. Enter dish network and then sign in with your dish network online account credentials. I'll bet you can watch then.

another walk and its 3-1. DAMN IT.... Walters just isn't getting the close calls/pitches today. Carlson didn't get them either.

FINALLY Auburn gets out of it. After 1....Auburn trails 3-1. 5 walks in the inning.

Gipson. Abbott and Jordan up

It looked like Coach Myers was giving his pitcher and infield the dickens during that time out. I can assure you he was talking to the umpire but doing it by talking to the team. He made sure the umpire heard him complaining about balls and strikes but he wasn't doing it directly to the umpire. I have done this many times.

Draper drops down a bunt perfectly and the throw is not close. Bases loaded for Auburn. Top of the order up Tiffany Howard up. Howard flies to left, Abbott tags and scores. 3-2 game now. Runners on 1s and 2nd with 2 outs for Carosone.

Carosone grounds sharply to 3rd, she stops it, but can't pick it up to make the tag. Bases loaded with 2 out. Kasey Cooper up.

Cooper strikes out swinging to end the Auburn half. Auburn gets as run and its 3-2 ut going to the bottom 2nd.

lead off double, walk and a bunt single. Walters picked it up, run scores. pop up on the infield caught at short. 2 outs. Auburn trailing 4-2

After 2 complete, Auburn trailing 4-2.

Wallace, Rhodes and Gipson coming up

Rhodes lays a bunt down on the first pitch. 1 out. Wallace advances to 2nd. Gipson up.

Jordan strikes out looking (on a pitch fairly well outside). Auburn still trails 4-2

Kaylee Carlson is back in the circle. Tenn. has the first 2 batters on. no outs.

Archived