I think I'll just have some tea instead.

AURaptor

14 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Then you should be worth billions from your market trades.   :laugh:

Raptor watched the Wolf of Wall Street once and now he's a stock market ninja. 

7 minutes ago, Bigbens42 said:

Raptor watched the Wolf of Wall Street once and now he's a stock market ninja. 

raptor is horrible with market!! talked me into investing in Wind Energy once. hope you guys did not fall for the scam.

18 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

raptor is horrible with market!! talked me into investing in Wind Energy once. hope you guys did not fall for the scam.

Never heard of the company "Wind Energy".  What happened?

Replying to the thread title ...

Tea is better and healthier, but I am biased. I am a loyal tea drinker, straight up, no sugar, milk or cream.

• 3 weeks later...

Starbucks' brand perception has plummeted since it announced plan to hire refugees

Starbucks' brand has taken a beating since the company announced plans to hire 10,000 refugees worldwide in the next five years in response to Donald Trump's executive order intended to prevent refugees from entering the US. 

The coffee giant's consumer perception levels have fallen by two-thirds since late January, according to YouGov BrandIndex.

The perception tracker measures if respondents have "heard anything about the brand in the last two weeks, through advertising, news or word of mouth, was it positive or negative." In Starbucks' case, perception is still overall positive, but significantly lower than it was prior to CEO Howard Schultz published a public letter outlining the company's plans to give refugees jobs. 

"We are living in an unprecedented time, one in which we are witness to the conscience of our country, and the promise of the American Dream, being called into question," CEO Howard Schultz wrote in a letter to Starbucks employees about the plan.

The graphic below shows YouGov's brand perception since October of last year. The red arrow points to when Starbucks announced its plan to hire 10,000 refugees. 

http://static1.businessinsider.com/image/58ae0a2701fe5847368b5d15-911

Archived