DACA

Proud Tiger

Trump haters are pounding him on his DACA decision, which seems very humane and logical to me. But why does Hillary get a pass? Dumb question on my part. I know thw answer.

.http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/08/flashback-clip-shows-clinton-saying-illegal-immigrant-children-should-be-sent-back.html

27 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Trump haters are pounding him on his DACA decision, which seems very humane and logical to me. But why does Hillary get a pass? Dumb question on my part. I know thw answer.

.http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/09/08/flashback-clip-shows-clinton-saying-illegal-immigrant-children-should-be-sent-back.html

Not to defend Hillary, but the situations she's discussing are not covered by DACA.  She was talking about kids who are old enough to cross the border on their own and were sent to the border to do so.  DACA covers kids who were brought here by their parents, most of whom were too young to make such a decision on their own.

But I don't really care.  Hillary isn't president.  I didn't vote for her and so I don't really care what she has to say about anything.

Image may contain: 1 person, meme and text

Got to admit, I NEVER UNDERSTOOD, NOT FOR A SECOND, WHY SENDING THIS POOR KID BACK TO SLAVERY IN CUBA WAS SUPPORTED BY SO MANY...

5 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

Got to admit, I NEVER UNDERSTOOD, NOT FOR A SECOND, WHY SENDING THIS POOR KID BACK TO SLAVERY IN CUBA WAS SUPPORTED BY SO MANY...

Simple.  Because he was kidnapped from his father.

Next question.

5 hours ago, homersapien said:

Simple.  Because he was kidnapped from his father.

Next question.

No he wasnt, unless you mean by the cuban govt. According to Castro's daughter, on Nightline, The cuban govt demanded return of their property, Elian, and that was the reason he was returned. His father and his $2000 Armani suit was just window dressing. Elian worked on a farm as a laborer at age 5. He was not in the custody of his mother or father. 

3 hours ago, DKW 86 said:

No he wasnt, unless you mean by the cuban govt. According to Castro's daughter, on Nightline, The cuban govt demanded return of their property, Elian, and that was the reason he was returned. His father and his $2000 Armani suit was just window dressing. Elian worked on a farm as a laborer at age 5. He was not in the custody of his mother or father. 

Yes he was. No matter how you spin it, his father wanted him back.

Let me get this straight: You think it is American thing to do send refugees back with total disregard for the realities of what lies back home? So you, of course, want all Syrian refugees deported just like Elian? You are a cold heartless man....

Circa 2006:

NEW YORK (Reuters) — Cuban President Fidel Castro was furious when Forbes magazine estimated his fortune at $550 million last year. This year, the magazine upped its estimate of the communist leader's wealth to a cool $900 million.

Tell me again how evil the slave owners were back 150 years in the US because they benefited from the free wages of the slaves....Please! Enlighten us on the difference...

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

Let me get this straight: You think it is American thing to do send refugees back with total disregard for the realities of what lies back home? So you, of course, want all Syrian refugees deported just like Elian? You are a cold heartless man....

What BS.

Archived