Iron Bowl Aerial

RunInRed

If any of you saw the balloon over NW endzone, it was put up by Fairhope native, Chris Wiggins, under a security contract with Auburn. 

Here’s a shot. Actual resolution is MUCH higher. 

After dark, used infrared optics from a Huntsville defense company. 

You are likely to start seeing these at other sports venues in the future.

538A18F3-734C-4015-832E-C503524F743B.jpeg

Any way for us non-insider folks to see the higher res image(s)? A shot at this angle post-game with the crowd on the field would probably be pretty amazing.

EDIT: I should have started this reply with "Thanks for sharing, this is really cool!" but I guess all the amazing content @RunInRed provides has become so ubiquitous that our appreciation for it is just assumed.

3 hours ago, looney said:

Any way for us non-insider folks to see the higher res image(s)? A shot at this angle post-game with the crowd on the field would probably be pretty amazing.

EDIT: I should have started this reply with "Thanks for sharing, this is really cool!" but I guess all the amazing content @RunInRed provides has become so ubiquitous that our appreciation for it is just assumed.

Working on getting those images ...

Thanks for posting.  My daughter and I stopped by the balloon people's location after Toomers.  They were very nice as my daughter was inquiring about the balloon and its purpose.   War Eagle!

Archived