Tickets

AUJedi

I haven’t been to a basketball game in years ( I know, I’m a piece of crap). Was wondering how hard it is to get a ticket these days and what’s the expected price? 

2 hours ago, AUJedi said:

I haven’t been to a basketball game in years ( I know, I’m a piece of crap). Was wondering how hard it is to get a ticket these days and what’s the expected price? 

Pretty sure season tickets are sold out, I don't believe any single game tickets are available. The non conference games have some cheap tickets on Stubhub(around 10 bucks last I saw). SEC games start at 25 for lesser teams and go WAY up from there on Stubhub. Good luck

17 hours ago, AUJedi said:

You questions can be answered here… 

https://auburntigers.com/sports/2018/8/7/ticket-central-basketball.html.aspx

There are almost always seats available even for "sold out" games......sometimes a lot of them based on what I see on TV. 

We've discussed this previously...about how to make them available but seems like the open-market sites like Stub Hub are the surest bet though tickets for about any AU sporting event (based on my meager experience) can be found at the arena or stadium from people with a fist full of them for sale. 

Seems that once the Athletic Department has "sold them" they re-sale is up to individuals to figure out. 

4 hours ago, AU64 said:

There are almost always seats available even for "sold out" games......sometimes a lot of them based on what I see on TV. 

We've discussed this previously...about how to make them available but seems like the open-market sites like Stub Hub are the surest bet though tickets for about any AU sporting event (based on my meager experience) can be found at the arena or stadium from people with a fist full of them for sale. 

Seems that once the Athletic Department has "sold them" they re-sale is up to individuals to figure out. 

This is true, I go to most games and there is always people outside selling tickets and most games there are a several empty seats, especially during the week games .  Students are filling up many of the seats because when the student section is filled, students are allow to come in the general seating area and set in any empty seat.  The people who have standing room only seat don't stand unless they want to stand.  There a few SEC games last year where most all seats were full as well as full crowd of standing.

Archived