Happy Gameday! A Day game thread!

AUBwins

13 hours ago, Randman5000 said:

So Auburn won?? 

We made some plays in the first half, we liked where we were at halftime so...no scoring in the second half. 

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Win4AU said:

Even if Nix doesn’t win I can’t see him transferring.  Dude is a. AU lifer and hopefully has a good enough head on his shoulders to know his day will be here soon.  Also I’m sure he’d get plenty of snaps this year especially if Gatewood is struggling in a game.  Heard his younger brother is better than Bo.  Hopefully he’ll come to Auburn too.

Being a AU lifer doesn’t help if your not displaying your talents in hopes of playing in the NFL one day. He’s not going to the NFL if he is not a starter here by his sophomore or junior year. 

19 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

Being a AU lifer doesn’t help if your not displaying your talents in hopes of playing in the NFL one day. He’s not going to the NFL if he is not a starter here by his sophomore or junior year. 

He’ll be starting by his junior year.  Either Gatewood lives up to the hype and leaves after next year or Nix over takes him.

3 hours ago, SumterAubie said:

If I were in charge, for the good of the program I would have Gatewood as the starter, Willis/Sandberg as his backup and Nix redshirt.

I don’t think it’s a guarantee Willis returns, but this is an ideal situation. Only problem is Gus doesn’t seem to have faith in Cord as a real back up. 

16 hours ago, Metalsinger418 said:

Can't find highlights or a full replay anywhere. Couldn't watch because I was at work

It was on the SEC channel and I am fairly sure they will run it again. I recorded it for posterity  so I could really analyze what was going on in the game. I was at A-Day but there is so much going on its hard to concentrate on just one thing. Good luck !!

55 minutes ago, Slammer1 said:

It was on the SEC channel and I am fairly sure they will run it again. I recorded it for posterity  so I could really analyze what was going on in the game. I was at A-Day but there is so much going on its hard to concentrate on just one thing. Good luck !!

Might be available via ESPN app. 

Archived