Kristi Malzahn

AidiAU

Kristi is featured on a podcast and I wanted to share it with y’all. 

Regardless of our record, I’m always a huge fan of hers. It’s interesting to hear her talk about experiencing AU their first time, what her game day looks like, how she hasn’t worn red in a long time, recruitment, etc. She is way more chatty than Gus so it’s over an hour long. 

Anyway, if you’re interested in some of the behind the scenes stuff like I am, check it out. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/coachs-wife-life/id1441979051?i=1000449071646

6 minutes ago, AidiAU said:

Regardless of our record, I’m always a huge fan of hers. It’s interesting to hear her talk about experiencing AU their first time, what her game day looks like, how she hasn’t worn red in a long time, recruitment, etc. She is way more chatty than Gus so it’s over an hour long. 

Anyway, if you’re interested in some of the behind the scenes stuff like I am, check it out. 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/coachs-wife-life/id1441979051?i=1000449071646

Your friend, not mine. I'm still a little irritated by the interview she gave at her church in 2011.

1 hour ago, AUFriction said:

Your friend, not mine. I'm still a little irritated by the interview she gave at her church in 2011.

The one that got chopped up and reposted by a gump?  Once I found out it was a gump, she got a pass.  I have heard nothing but good things from the beat writers since they came back.

1 hour ago, AidiAU said:

I guarantee you she's head of household........of course if we're being honest most of our wives are.

2 hours ago, AUFriction said:

That was a finely edited  version by a  deranged Bammer fan who also happens to be a lawyer. Intentionally tried to smear her. I think he eventually apologized.

3 hours ago, kevon67 said:

I guarantee you she's head of household........of course if we're being honest most of our wives are.

Smart men should marry smart women for this very reason. You have to know which battle is worth fighting. 

Archived