So Much for Green Energy

Tiger Sue

This is a pretty stupid article. Anyone making an informed decision purchasing panels knows they're not meant to power your home standalone.

3 hours ago, AUDub said:

This is a pretty stupid article. Anyone making an informed decision purchasing panels knows they're not meant to power your home standalone.

When have Californians made informed decisions? You would like $4 plus per gallon of gas?

7 minutes ago, Tiger Sue said:

When have Californians made informed decisions? You would like $4 plus per gallon of gas?

As a lifelong Alabama resident, really don't want to throw stones on this one. 

11 minutes ago, AUDub said:

As a lifelong Alabama resident, really don't want to throw stones on this one. 

I would bet you drive a big truck Ben. Further, I bet your company pays for the gas. 

29 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I would bet you drive a big truck Ben. Further, I bet your company pays for the gas. 

As a matter of fact, I'm in the process of transitioning to just that! Got my company E450 Super Duty parked in front of my house at this very moment.

ukh4GkL.jpg

Good thing too. My recently purchased Acura is only supposed to run with premium gas. That's been nailing the wallet. 

4 minutes ago, AUDub said:

As a matter of fact, I'm in the process of transitioning to just that! Got my company E450 Super Duty parked in front of my house at this very moment.

ukh4GkL.jpg

Good thing too. My recently purchased Acura is only supposed to run with premium gas. That's been nailing the wallet. 

I know, read it another post a few days ago. Congrats on all.  Buying premium gas fine. Not really that big of a difference. I do not know how important the premium is. Wife used to drive a little Lexus and doubt that she adhered to it. Thing in America is that we are accustomed to cheap gas.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

I know, read it another post a few days ago. Congrats on all. 

My wife hates the thing, but I'm over the moon about it lol. I have dubbed it "the beast." V10, turbocharged. Feels like you're driving a big, angry bull when behind the wheel.

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Buying premium gas fine. Not really that big of a difference. I do not know how important the premium is. Wife used to drive a little Lexus and doubt that she adhered to it. Thing in America is that we are accustomed to cheap gas.

The Acura knocks with regular gas. It's just something with those high compression ratio Honda engines. Love the Acura. Fun to drive, 280 horses while still getting great mileage, and I know it's going to last while retaining its resale value, because, hey, Honda, but hate paying 50-70 cents more per gallon on fill-ups. 

12 hours ago, AUDub said:

ukh4GkL.jpg

AOC and Greta Thunberg would be very disappointed in you Ben.

5 minutes ago, I_M4_AU said:

Wouldn’t they have to sacrifice for the greater good?  Watch what they do, not what they say.

Dealing with very serious people here, everyone.  

3 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Dealing with very serious people here, everyone.  

Not sure where you’re going here, please elaborate. 

Archived