Shaun Shivers Trucks Xavier McKinney

aubiefifty

On 11/30/2019 at 9:09 PM, tomtomwde said:

Screenshot_2019-11-30-20-51-39.png

I have two of Daniel Moore’s Auburn prints. I would definitely buy if he painted one of Shaun’s run/hit. I would put it right next to “Bo Over The Top”.

This was THE play of the game for me. There were many great plays in this game. But after seeing Shaun run over the safety, I knew we were not going to loose.

15 minutes ago, Viper said:

A key point about McKinney losing his helmet...he had to sit out the 2-point conversion. Their secondary looked lost on the play. Allowed Jackson to get open for the catch. 

Beat me to it(!)  When I watched the replay, I saw whomever had to come in for McKinney (33?) did indeed looked lost -- his uniform is cleaner & whiter than the rest.  His teammates were shoving & pointing him to where he needed to be and he ended up getting to the receiver after the pass was caught.  More reason for naming Shaun's TD run the Play of the Game.  

As a previous comment, I agree that Whitlow was the best. He’s going to need to clean up some problems but he’s the man. However I see a clear need to get Worm 6-8 touches a game and work from there if he gets rolling. 

Archived