2020 Season

auburn4ever

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

6-6 and Gus is shown the door out.  We take a smart pill and hire PJ Fleck from Minnesota.

8-4, with a possibility of 7-5.

Our schedule is overall better (trading UF and UO for UK and UNC)!

Our offense will struggle, especially early, with a completely new OL!

Our defense will struggle, especially early, replacing some superstars! 

If the 2020 team had the 2019 schedule, they would be 6-6 at best IMHO.  If the 2019 team had the 2020 schedule, they could be 11-1 or maybe even 12-0!  

10-2. Maybe better. We take Florida off the schedule. LSU, Ga. and Bama are all losing very key players. Next year anything is possible.  

6 hours ago, bg5 said:

10-2. Maybe better. We take Florida off the schedule. LSU, Ga. and Bama are all losing very key players. Next year anything is possible.  

No way. Look at his records per year. 2021 is the year for him to win 10 games again. Definitely not 2020 w/ GA and Alabama away and probably not winning 1 of our SEC home games. 

7-5 and we lose our bowl game.  

The "money is there" rumors prove to be complete bull---t and we keep Gus because 'you can't fire a coach for one poor season'.  

17 hours ago, steeleagle said:

No way. Look at his records per year. 2021 is the year for him to win 10 games again. Definitely not 2020 w/ GA and Alabama away and probably not winning 1 of our SEC home games. 

I totally think it's doable. LSU will be very different next year as will Alabama and Ga. Catching Ga. early with all of the loses they have should be great for us. Our Def. will still be very good and I thing CM will get the Off. where it needs to be.

On 1/6/2020 at 9:09 PM, nixtosanders94 said:

Don’t know the record exactly but I feel pretty confident we’ll lose at least 4...

Statistically speaking, it's not a bad guess. If I had to find 4 losses it would be the obvious ones (Turds, Mutts, LSU) and a loss in the bowl game.

Archived