UNC

AUGoo

I watched the first half of UNC/NCST and took great delight in seeing them at 9-10 (2-6).  Having grown up in ACC country (Clemson), I never liked UNC.  They were the bullies on the block who needed to be taken down.  But,  after Dean Smith created the 4 corners offense, I was never able to forgive.  Throw in their immunity to NCAA inspection, ala uat,  and I have a still growing  grudge.

Was really surprised to see them with this poor a record.  I expected, like bama, one 5* goes down they just insert the next 5* and keep rolling.  

Just wondering, did the Kessler kid sign already?  Suppose he's having a little buyer's remorse at this point?  Looks like they've had some injuries, but who hasn't?

4 hours ago, AUGoo said:

I watched the first half of UNC/NCST and took great delight in seeing them at 9-10 (2-6).  Having grown up in ACC country (Clemson), I never liked UNC.  They were the bullies on the block who needed to be taken down.  But,  after Dean Smith created the 4 corners offense, I was never able to forgive.  Throw in their immunity to NCAA inspection, ala uat,  and I have a still growing  grudge.

Was really surprised to see them with this poor a record.  I expected, like bama, one 5* goes down they just insert the next 5* and keep rolling.  

Just wondering, did the Kessler kid sign already?  Suppose he's having a little buyer's remorse at this point?  Looks like they've had some injuries, but who hasn't?

Getting harder to reel in those 5* guys and even harder to keep them.   Like you....happy to see them struggle a bit...but likely this is just temporary as I think they have some quality on the way.     They had a mature team last year and did well....now not so mature and not playing smart basketball.   ACC is balanced and while FSU is probably the best, UNC is still a factor but to see Clemson beat Duke and UNC in just over a week......sure was fun.😁

Archived