Men vs. UAT

penguin149

1 minute ago, Dunndone414 said:

That was fun. Our transition defense has been terrible this year, fix that and we win some of these close games. 

I don't even want to know how our transition defense fared today stat-wise. It was beyond ugly.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Lol 👌🏾 you won't be happy unless the announcers are decked in blue and orange and spit random Auburn facts the entire game...  this guy was objective and clearly was a fan of a bunch of our players. What more do you want?

You don’t know me so you can leave your assumptions at home. Dakich is a moron and most of the state of Indiana would back me on that. 

Argghh!!! Can't believe we lost that one. Man i hate losing to bama in Auburn. 

But wow o wow what a debut by Mr Cooper. Now that is a PG ladies and gentlemen and boy he is going to be a good one. You could tell at the end of the game that he was just flat give out and had nothing left in the tank and that is when the terrible turnovers and shots came. But he played soooo much better than i expected for his first time out against a very talented team in bama. Rest assured we are going to win some SEC games here soon and Auburn is going to be a tough out for ANYONE down the stretch. 

Great game by Flanigan, Cardwell, and Thor as well. Cardwell is the freakin steal of the last recruiting class. Props to Coop for convincing our coaches to give him a shot. Stretch plays hard but we would be hurting if he had to play big minutes.

Flanigan and Thor benefitted big time from having Coop out there. Flanigan because it freed him up from ball handling so he could focus on playmaking and Thor because Sharife can actually set him up for easy shots. And that lob for the one handed dunk by Thor was 😍

Tough loss but i'm really looking forward to the rest of these games now. War Eagle!!

Really disappointing to lose to Bammer on our home court and now be 0-4 in the SEC. I think we all knew this would be a rebuilding season, but it is not going to be pretty. At least we have great confidence that Bruce will have this team functioning at a much higher level next year.

With FB , men’s and women’s BB being disappointing in 2020-2021, hopefully Butch Thompson and the baseball team will give us something to be proud of this year.

1 minute ago, PUB78 said:

Really disappointing to lose to Bammer on our home court and now be 0-4 in the SEC. I think we all knew this would be a rebuilding season, but it is not going to be pretty. At least we have great confidence that Bruce will have this team functioning at a much higher level next year.

With FB , men’s and women’s BB being disappointing in 2020-2021, hopefully Butch Thompson and the baseball team will give us something to be proud of this year.

Did you even watch the game?

4 minutes ago, BigSammyK said:

You don’t know me so you can leave your assumptions at home. Dakich is a moron and most of the state of Indiana would back me on that. 

Didn't say I knew you and didn't do anything that said I wanted to get to know you......I asked what did he do wrong but you don't have anything. So I guess it must be personal. 👌🏾 cool. You can save the hostility and negative vibe I'm not interested. Have a good day or mad one or whatever you want

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Man, that's freaking awesome to hear! Love them even more now.

I like it because it shows they want to win lol

6 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Did you even watch the game?

Only some. Was doing yard work.

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Worst take ever?

People have lost their stupid minds.

nate Oates needs to worry about his team going on probation 

15 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Getting Powell back to give Cooper some rest time will be crucial. I know he's not a natural PG but he will be fine as the backup and will be better than having Flan completely slow down the offense. Plus it keeps Flan able to play his natural position.

This is a team that will just continue to get better and can still improve enough to beat every team in the SEC.

Edit: And just because people talking mainly about Coop. Thor and Cardwell are starting to come into their own as well. Gaining the confidence to truly turn the season around.

Only thing JT needs to do is look to drive more if his shot isn’t on. He’s a very gifted ball handler for his height and I’d like to see more of that 

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Only thing JT needs to do is look to drive more if his shot isn’t on. He’s a very gifted ball handler for his height and I’d like to see more of that 

Definitely agree. Been saying that for awhile. This team is gonna be so scary at the end of the year and next year.

32 minutes ago, cole256 said:

He did an excellent job calling the game

I agree. He had great insight into how the players on the court can do better. He know his stuff...

37 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

Yeah, they never mentioned it once the entire game.

Burke talked about him and stated a few of his stats and how he was an outstanding freshman. Also said it was the 2nd game in a row he missed but I guess that wasn’t enough 🤷🏼‍♂️  

2 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

I agree. He had great insight into how the players on the court can do better. He know his stuff...

We didn't score the last 2 minutes in the game. And Although I don't think Coop was tired, he did force some dribbling, while Alabama did a better job of pressing him, causing 2 TOs at critical times.

Not sure why Coop thought he had to jack up 2 3s when all we needed was  a better shot at 2 points. 

But man, his play is smooth, and how he sees the wings and passes those cross court soft passes are fantastic...

1 minute ago, steeleagle said:

We didn't score the last 2 minutes in the game. And Although I don't think Coop was tired, he did force some dribbling, while Alabama did a better job of pressing him, causing 2 TOs at critical times.

Not sure why Coop thought he had to jack up 2 3s when all we needed was  a better shot at 2 points. 

But man, his play is smooth, and how he sees the wings and passes those cross court soft passes are fantastic...

You quoted yourself bro! Who's winning the debate!

1 minute ago, aubearcat said:

Burke talked about him and stated a few of his stats and how he was an outstanding freshman. Also said it was the 2nd game in a row he missed but I guess that wasn’t enough 🤷🏼‍♂️  

I guess I missed it. No need to be a smartass 🤦 but maybe you can't help it.

Archived