Coach Flo records a first!

Mikey

During today's AU loss to bammer, our team had five consecutive possessions that ended in traveling calls. Without getting a shot off, just five straight walks. Now, I've seen five consecutive turnovers before but never five consecutive traveling calls!

I've watched, played and coached basketball from 3rd grade rec league through boys and girls high school. Never coached or played at the college level but I've watched plenty. Never, ever, have I seen a team at any level travel five possessions in a row without taking a single shot.

Congrats Coach, your team set a record!

58 minutes ago, Mikey said:

During today's AU loss to bammer, our team had five consecutive possessions that ended in traveling calls. Without getting a shot off, just five straight walks. Now, I've seen five consecutive turnovers before but never five consecutive traveling calls!

I've watched, played and coached basketball from 3rd grade rec league through boys and girls high school. Never coached or played at the college level but I've watched plenty. Never, ever, have I seen a team at any level travel five possessions in a row without taking a single shot.

Congrats Coach, your team set a record!

Barbee had some bad teams but not this bad!. You play like you're coached. Time to hire a real coach

The sad part is that she comes from a basketball family.  She knows better.  She has clearly made the decision to just show up, collect the money, and think about what lower level job she wants next.

Archived