Raiders @ Steelers

SRBautigerfan

Raiders beat Steelers 26 - 17.  Peyton Barber had a couple of 1st downs.  Carlson kicked a couple of FG's.  Raiders playing pretty well right now.  Next up Dolphins @ Raiders.

Edited by SRBautigerfan

4 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

A couple? Carlson  I think had 4 FGs in that game. Boo on the Raiders. Glad Carlson got the FGs, but needed my Steelers to play better and win....

Only saw some of the game.  Good for Carlson.  

• Like 1

18 hours ago, steeleagle said:

A couple? Carlson  I think had 4 FGs in that game. Boo on the Raiders. Glad Carlson got the FGs, but needed my Steelers to play better and win....

We can't seem to win at home like we should. Raiders are going to be pretty good this season. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

We can't seem to win at home like we should. Raiders are going to be pretty good this season. 

It's been that way for a while. And I think the Raiders seem to paly well in our stadium, as I think they have beaten us recently too here. Unfortunately too, Carr is playing his best ball the last couple of years. 

I just am not sold yet on Canada and his offense in the passing game...

10 minutes ago, steeleagle said:

It's been that way for a while. And I think the Raiders seem to paly well in our stadium, as I think they have beaten us recently too here. Unfortunately too, Carr is playing his best ball the last couple of years. 

I just am not sold yet on Canada and his offense in the passing game...

I'm not sold either. We have a Championship defense with a patchwork offense (it appears from the sideline). 

2 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

I'm not sold either. We have a Championship defense with a patchwork offense (it appears from the sideline). 

Here is a chart showing where the pass plays went to. It's shocking that there are zero throws in the middle. The problem I have is all the throws behind, or within 5-10 yards of LOS. If it bc we have a very young OL, fine, but if this is Canada's offensive plan, forget it.

And I understand Ben is not as accurate anymore on deep balls...but