AU wants to be a winner

BamaFan3

I had no intention of making you run off the board but you know as well as I do everyone just waits for the right moment to jump on me and say a bunch of crap to make me mad. It's immature...nuff said

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Southlink02 you're never even on there and for your information I only joined like a month and a half ago. I had never been on a message board until I came here like 2 months ago. So what's your point?!

Huh? I have a 6-month medal by my name on the Vent and over 3000 posts there.

Is lying really this big of a problem for you?

This has been an entire day of immaturity and irrational posts. I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of reality TV types at this point. Maybe tommorow will be better... somehow I doubt it.

You know what? You're right. This has gotten ridiculous. And I've contributed to it. For that I'm sorry.

Let's drop the subject. If we can, let's try to wipe the slate clean and just start over. At the very least, don't open up another thread to continue this "discussion". Nothing good will come of it.

Again, I'm not blaming anyone because I've done as much to keep it going as anyone. But I think it is time to move on.

Archived